“Slick, hip atmosphere, great food”
Review of Mantra

Mantra
Ranked #113 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Lunched with my Sister here, had the Salmon Nicose salad, awesome. Nice beverage selection and several TV's - would be great for Happy Hour stop. Bright & Cheery. It is a little off the downtown area, but worth the walk or drive over (certainly if in the area) Locals there should frequent this place.

There are newer reviews for Mantra

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Benson business district in Omaha is one of those areas currently undergoing a slow transformation from decay and junk stores to a vibrant music and food scene. Mantra’s is almost a mile west, almost in a residential area, but right on the main route into Benson (Maple Street). We decided to try Mantra’s as it was opened by the same person who started Taxi’s, one of my most favorite Omaha restaurants. Taxi’s is a warm, cozy place. However, Mantras picked up the same vibe as the newer Benson businesses; more modern and edgy. We visited early Saturday evening and the place started to fill up quickly. The service was totally excellent. Our entrees were a bit on the casual side, by choice. I had a hamburger and my wife had a macaroni and cheese entrée. It came with a small but very colorfully prepared side salad. The menu is somewhat limited but has some great choices from slightly expensive to very reasonable. I do plan to come back to try some of the more expensive entrees. The food was very well prepared and presented. They managed to make a hamburger and mac’n’cheese appear to be a gourmet meal. I also had a dessert that was high in presentation, portion and calories. This is a great addition to our neighborhood and we sure hope they make a go of it. Total for the two of us was only $25.

1  Thank RichFromOmaha