“Excellent food & service”
Review of Lot 2

Lot 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Lot 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

First of all I would HIGHLY recommend making a reservation before you go! It's completely worth it to call ahead.

The food is delicious! I had the L2 Cheeseburger which was one of the best burgers I have ever had. Their fries (frittes) are delicious, but their homemade ketchip and garlic aioli as a paired dipping sauce for the fries is oustanding!

We had reservations for 7 and the people at our table before us hung out for a bit so we didn't ge sat until 7:25. We were fine, but the manager sent out an appetizer plate to make up for the delay. Great service!

The waitress was fantastic. She took care of us well, but didn't hang out too much. The atmosphere is great too!

There are newer reviews for Lot 2

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We finally stopped in here for brunch the other day and I am so happy we did. We didn't have reservations, so we had to wait about 45 minutes, but we ended up dropping by Krug Park next door (opens at noon on Sunday) to have a couple of their amazing Bloody Mary's. Back to Lot 2, we were sat at the bar (which was a little cramped but not a big deal). We shared the French Press coffee (delicious) and then I got the 2 egg breakfast with fruit in place of meat and my boyfriend had the hash. We both really enjoyed our meals. Although my meal was rather simple, the eggs were cooked perfectly and the breakfast potatoes were way better than the kind from your average diner. My only complaint was that the service was a little lacking. I got my toast about 5 minutes after my meal and our food was just dropped off without asking if we needed anything else (I prefer ketchup with my eggs and potatoes). Nothing major, but probably the difference between 4 and 5 stars for me.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lot 2 was a pleasant surprise. We were having drinks next store at Krug's and the bartender suggested lot2. We had an amazing meal. Lots of flavor. They use local ingredients when a viable so there menu changes with what's in season. We shared candied lemon Brussels sprouts, roasted beets , cauliflower and a Board. Also Beef Brisket. This was probably one of the best meal ever. I look forward to coming back to Omaha and going to Krug's and Lot2 again.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

What a great find in Benson. There really isn't much in Benson, but it seems to be growing. This Wine Bar can satisfy the Foodies, Critics and wanderers, as well as everyone in between. Yes, the bar was full with hipsters drinking their [signature] PBR, but they actually have some really great wines that I have not found anywhere else in Omaha....even at Brix! Thank you Lot2 for having these Italian choices!! And the food is divine. Meat & cheese boards are so popular here these days, but what's better really? A few treated fruits, vegetables & nuts with grilled bread finish them off so nicely. If you live in Omaha, find Benson - & get a tattoo across the street at Sailor's while you're at it...I did :) Go - you'll love it! Oh - and I love their simple decor...a canvas of each country who's wine is featured.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food and a great setting. Perfect addition to Benson. I recommend ordering a bunch of things and sharing. Brunch is also very good.