“Good portions, Nice Staff - slow service”
Review of Union Pizzeria & Sports Bar - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Everything was ok, but the service is really slow so not the place for the quick bite. Staff was friendly and the portions were good size for appetizer.

There are newer reviews for Union Pizzeria & Sports Bar

Reviewed August 22, 2013

To start....I stood at the front for 5 minutes with several staff members walking by and nothing was said. There was not a sign that said "seat yourself" and not a single person spoke to me. I eventually walked to the bar and asked and I was told to seat myself, but I wanted food to go and did not want to have to sit down. The televisions were nice and in good locations for a sports bar and the place was very open. Now the food, it was just not very good and I would not return.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We really liked this place, even more because our hotel was within walking distance. The pizza was really good, and they have lots of other menu choices. We went a couple of times during our week stay.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

6 adults and 7 kids had dinner here before the Justin Bieber concert. Waitress handled our group well and did not act annoyed with all the kids like I've had happen in the past at other restaurants. Food was typical bar and grill....pretty good with really reasonable prices considering it is a downtown restaurant. Kids meals were under $5. The waitress was happy to split our ticket for the group which was nice. We just told her what we ordered and she dealt with it. Overall a good experience. Only thing that could have been improved was that the food was a bit slow in coming out to the table but thats probably bc we were such a large group.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The service was extremely slow. Not a good thing when the majority of the people eating at this restaurant were families with young children that were staying in the hotel attached. The wings were the worst we had ever eaten, but the burgers were good. Breakfast was just ok.

1  Thank iowanative1985