“Sunday Funday!”

Blatt Beer & Table
Ranked #57 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: At Blatt Beer & Table we strive to bring people together. We want to be a hub for the common folk-those who appreciate craft beer and curated pub food (that means you). Join us around the table. The beer is great and the company is even better. This page represents our location in North Downtown Omaha, next to TD Ameritrade Park.
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Blatt on a Sunday afternoon after touring some downtown stuff. Cool feel to the place and they had happy hour all day on sunday. Great prices on apps and beers..although the waitress recommended a non happy hour beer and it was fabulous..strawberry ale. Will go back.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been wanting to try this place since it opened a couple of years ago across from the new baseball stadium. It appeared very busy the few times I've past it during the CWS and I remembered it had a fair review from the local newspaper when it opened. A cousin was in town on business staying downtown, so we took the opportunity to try this place.
I was initially surprised at how small a place it was. The bar in the center takes up most of the floor space inside so there is not much seating available outside of the bar stools. We tried a number of the beers they had to offer and I'd say that these were the highlight of our evening. I thought they were a bit pricey but they were pretty good. My wife and cousin tried the chicken and waffles and I had the fish and chips. Perhaps we just selected the wrong things, but they were of course both deep fried and greasy and the chicken was pretty dry. I know that its really just bar food, but I was not very impressed. I suppose I'd try this place again to have more of their beers and possibly another item on the menu but I'm in no hurry to go back.

2  Thank JAS1858
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The last time I visited this place was for lunch. I enjoyed most of the food I had that time, & wanted to try again, when I was free to select from their beer menu. It was also nice that I could walk from my hotel to this place and not deal w/ parking which is limited. I was hoping to sit outside in the patio area, but they had it closed during construction. Pity, it was a very nice day to sit out side & drink beer & dine. They have a nice selection of craft beers on tap & they will give samples before you buy. Most of the beers on tap ranged from the $5 - $7.5 range. I decided to go "classic" german fare w/ my beer & had bratwurst that had onions & sour kraut on top in a pretzel bread + fries. Brat was good, but I was wishing they had brown or spicy mustard instead of yellow to go w/ the brat. Fries were good, but I would have preferred some other option for sides, such as potato salad (or german kind). The brat & sides cost $8. My biggest disappointment was the dessert. I tried the Bacon Brittle ($3) which is peanut brittle with bacon. To be honest I could never taste the bacon, so why bother adding bacon if you cannot taste it. Last time I enjoyed the foods, I selected. This time not so much. Which means next time, try something else.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This restaurant is located a few blocks north of the downtown/old market region near the new baseball stadium. There was no event at the stadium the evening we went, so parking was plentiful and free.
The restaurant has a bar and a seating area downstairs and an outdoor seating area upstairs. Service was fast and excellent. We tried 3 dishes: wings, kid's buttered noodles, and the "blattwurst". My wings were very good (and were plenty for a meal for me) and the kids each loved their food as well. The bratwurst came on a delicious pretzel roll.
Beer selection was good, with several local Nebraska beers on tap as well as other regional beers. We'd definitely go again, but the experience might be completely different if the college world series or something was happening across the street.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Great burger with bacon and cheese. Good beer selection. Good service. Try the smoked ketchup. Worth the money

Been to Blatt Beer & Table? Share your experiences!