“Appreciate their attention to detail”
Review of J's on Jackson

J's on Jackson
Ranked #227 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th Street
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We often have distinguished visitors and enjoy sharing what Omaha has developed a great reputation for - a good steak dinner. J's delivers that experience. Staff set our party in a terrific location where we could talk freely and actually could hear each other. Our service was awesome. Meals prepared were spot on. Definitely will return with other business travelers.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

The menu isn't very diverse. Mainly meat options. No salads. I ended up with the steak burger.... UNBELIEVABLE!! It was $16, but absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Restaurant was recommended as a good steak place by the "Marketplace Ambassador" and we were extremely disappointed. We were in town taking our son back to Creighton University and wanted a good meal. The place was not terribly busy which should have been a sign for us. We asked for an outside table which they could not provide so the placed in a back area of the restaurant even though better tables were available near the windows or in the bar. It took for ever just to get waters, even longer for our drinks, and then about a half an hour after we were seated our waitress came over to take our order. We finally realized the reason for the delays as the staff was in the bar doing shots!!! our meal finally arrived and my steak was just ok, my wife's salmon was severely overcooked, my kids meals were just mediocre. It does not live up to a great Omaha steak place. Don't waste your time or money (as the prices are that of a fine steak place which this is not). There are many other much better choices in the area.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I visited and enjoyed outside dining at it's finest. The mixed drinks were great, and the menu was varied. The pork special was the best. Our server was prompt, and the relaxed atmosphere made it a very relaxing night after a long week.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My husband and I stopped in at J's on a Thursday evening for appetizers and a drink. We sat in a booth by the windows in the bar as the restaurant was not busy at the time. Service was very efficient and helpful when deciding on which appetizers we should order. Two appetizers was perfect for our bellies at the time and a bit cheaper than a meal. High end restaurant and the appetizers showed the good quality of the food at J's.

Been to J's on Jackson? Share your experiences!