“THE place for burgers”

Cuisines: American
Central Nebraska
“THE place for burgers”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Had heard about Dinker's for quite a while and stopped for a late lunch while in town on business. Fun neighborhood place with an extremely friendly, helpful staff. Order at the kitchen for food and it is delivered when ready. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and fries and was glad I did. The burger was juicy, but not greasy with crispy bacon. Salt and pepper was all it needed. Their reputation for burgers is well earned. A big pile of browned, crisp fries - just the way I like them. Cold draft beer at good prices. I want to go back to try the onion rings I hear so much about and the haystack burger. I'm not sure why anyone would do the corporate fast-casual places when a local gem Dinker's is available. I will definitely be back!!

• Visited February 2014

Marion, Iowa
“Great food. Casual atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We have driven by countless times, this time we stopped and were not disappointed. Food orders are made at the counter and delivered to your table. Drinks are ordered at the bar and refills brought to the table. Great atmosphere with friendly and courteous staff. And did I mention the food...delicious. We had the cheeseburger, haystack burger, onion rings and mushrooms. We will be back.

Visited January 2014
Omaha Nebraska
“Good food and fun place”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had a double cheeseburger, I suggest a single because the double was giant. Beer was cheap and the staff were friendly. We had a group of around 20 and had no problems finding a seat or getting served. Cash only!

• Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Yummy burgers and onion rings!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went here right after Sunfest, thinking burgers and fries would hit the spot after so much beer. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger and hubby had the Bluejay. We split the onion rings. Food was very good and hit the spot! We also had the fried mushrooms, which was just too much food. We'd go back!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jennifer F
“Good food. Nice place.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Hard to find. Great food. Cash only place is affordable. The haystack was big and juicy. Family of 5 with kids enjoyed the food. Plan to eat a burger.

• Visited September 2013