“Great burgers!”

Fuddruckers
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is the only place I can cover my burger in jalapenos and cheese, so my review is biased. I love the pop machines that I can mix my own flavors and the topping bar to add whatever I want. The toasted buns and burgers are just great as well...

Visited October 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Definitely not worth the money”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Tried to like this place but the food was very mediocre and the prices were way too high. Hamburger was tasteless. Poor service. Won't be back.

• Visited November 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Dry Fries. Cold hamburger. High prices”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My girlfriend and I thought this would be fun to try. But the food was awful! Sweet potato fries sounded so good but were were so hard and dry. My hamburger was cold. And for this it cost me nearly $25?

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mark S
OMAHA
“What's In A Name!!!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Nothing, just a fun, thinly veiled attempt at childish humor!!
While I used to order the half or one pound burger, these days I stick with smaller portions and ordered the one-third pound burger, medium-rare. I paid, received the pager coaster, sat down, and within 3 minutes the coaster buzzed and beeped. Meal ready! The burger tasted delicious, hot & Juicy, the Sweet Potato Fries (I always get them) were crispy and great as well. Add in the condiments and various sauces for the burger and fries and end up with a great meal.

I haven't tried the specialty burgers here (ostrich, buffalo, etc) yet, but look forward to it. Also, I don't know if this visit was an exception or the norm, but the medium rare was much closer to rare than medium. Still tasty, but I'm leaning towards medium from now on.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank BRENT C
Elwood, Nebraska
“Overpriced and undertaste”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

What a mess, though the idea of having a toppings bar where you can choose from a wide variety of topping everything else was a disappointment. The burger had little flavor and the sesame seeds on the bun were clustered in a nickel sized spot. The wedge cut fries were dry and it appeared the chefs don't know how to sprinke the season salt, some fries had little on them and others were just drenced in them leaving the fries inedible. I will never return.

• Visited July 2012