“Delivery”

Zemog's
Cuisines: Mexican
“Delivery”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place used to be good when it first opened, but it's went downhill. I don't know if they have new management or what. We ordered delivery. What we ordered didn't specify jalapeños were in it, if it had I would have said no jalapeños. The food was so overpowered with peppers I couldn't taste anything else and my wife couldn't even eat it. I call them and tellthem so the send a new oorder. I open the containers and it looked like they tossed it around like a Frisbee. I'll never eat here again.

• Visited June 2013

Lincoln, Nebraska
“I love this casual Mexican place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Sorta looks like a hole in the wall until you take that first bite. All food is great - - cannot think of anything I wouldn't recommend. Be sure to order the guacamole, it's so worth it. It's also ok to ask for a smaller portion. In this day of getting the most for your money, you won't think of this until you see how BIG the portions are. Great value for the money, fantastic food, fun & casual place to eat. I love it.

• Visited January 2013