“Overall Best Place to eat in Omaha ;)”
Review of Dolce

Dolce
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 124th and Maple
Description: Organic freshness
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Seriously hands down the best meal I've ever had in the area! Whether it was lunch, dinner or just dessert... If you haven't eaten here you're missing out!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We went here for my husbands birthday last night and what an experience! The customer service is outstanding right away when we walked in, servers were very knowledgable, and the owner stopped by twice to ensure we were enjoying the food and experience. The food was displayed beautifully, great taste without being too heavy, and complimented with great drink options. Who knew you could get a big city style restaurant in west Omaha? I have a feeling we will be regulars! Oh and the cupcake is to die for- yum!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit-and we are now definetly fans! The menu is traditionally grounded and farm-to-table experimental. My husband and I both started with the beet salad; I had scallops for entree, he had chicken-both were delicious and innovative. Service was friendly and professional and the owners also stopped by the table for a visit and to say Thank You! The wine list was not extensive, but tailored quality. Don't let the strip mall location deter you, it's a great place for a special occasion, date, or just a pleasent evening.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

After taking my reseravtion for 4 on a Monday, a very snobbish woman called me at 2 pm on Saturday, 4 hours prior to our reservation, to ask if we could come 30 minutes early. I told her we couldn't but would try to get there a little early. After hanging up, we called back and asked if we would be rushed if we came at our scheduled time, she told us somone else needed our table by 7:15. We didn't think an hour and 15 minutes was enough time to have a relaxing meal. Very disappointing when we had been looking forward to a nice night out all week. Maybe it's great once you get there, but since this is how they treat their customers, we won't find out firsthand.

6  Thank OmahaFamilytraveler
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I could easily be classified as "foodies." Whether it's a five-star steakhouse or an old-school dive of a diner, if the food is good, we enjoy it. That said, we have eaten in some spectacular restaurants across the world (London, NYC, Tuscany, etc.) and I can say with ease that Dolce ranks with the best we have ever eaten at...and in our opinion is the best restaurant in Omaha as of the date of this review.

On our first and only visit yesterday, we started with a Charcuterie appetizer that was wonderful. I ordered the Wagyu Ragu (accompanied with an Italian Barbera D'Asti) and my wife ordered the Filet Mignon. Both were spectacular and among the best we have ever eaten for their respective dishes. Since it was our first visit, we were given a complimentary cupcake (almond flavored) for dessert that had just the right amount of flavor and was the most moist cupcake I have ever enjoyed. We followed that up with a slice of cheesecake as well, which was superb.

Truly, Dolce was an outstanding experience: the ingredients, the flavors, the portion sizes, and the service were all outstanding. A special thank you to our server, Sam, for her attentiveness and warm personality furthered our exceptional impression of the dining experience at Dolce.