Hilton Omaha
$93
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$129
$149
$130
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$67
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,520 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe executive loungeliberty tavernold marketcentury link centerattending an eventpedestrian bridgeself parkingroom servicethe college world seriesbaseball stadiumball parkshuttle serviceper daylobby barfree shuttletd ameritrade park
Reviewed September 2, 2011

The Hilton Omaha offers a fantastic level of service. I cannot say enough about the friendly staff. My only quibble with the place was that my guest room bathroom was not as clean as it could have been. That issue aside, this hotel was very good indeed.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
HiltonOmaha, Executive Assistant to General Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Thank you for your kind review regarding our hotel and service.

Our sincere apologies thought that the bathroom cleanliness was not up to yours or our standards. I will send you a personal message with my contact information so that we can address this.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Stayed 4 nights at the newly renovated Hilton, awesome. Consierge lounge as good as the Hilton in Baton Rouge. Close to all local restaurants and bars, just a great place to stay and the shuttles (gratis) made it perfect to get around town. 2 thumbs up on this gig.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate your time to comment.

We look forward to being of service to you again very soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Having worked at a AAA 4 diamond resort, I know the guidelines to retain the AAA 4 diamond standard. This hotel failed just about every aspect of the standard. The room we stayed in was very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed the room - plenty of blankets and a very comfortable mattress. But that's about where everything great ends. My boyfriend and I had traveled from Colorado to Kansas city as a last minute trip - no planning. We just needed to get away. We had stayed at hotel in Kansas city - small room (about 250 sq ft at best), but friendly front desk agents. Thereafter we decided to go pick up a puppy I had been asking over from a breeder in Nebraska - 3 hours away. We had been driving well over 24 hours combined, exhausted by the time we picked up the puppy and arrived in Downtown Omaha. The bell services/valet ignored us completely, so we parked for ourselves on the 2nd floor next to the elevator located outside. I went up to the front desk with my boyfriend and new puppy in tote, the woman gave the puppy the dirtiest look. You can tell when someone gives you the "Ew. You like flea bags?" look. We disregarded it, she discussed the $75.00 non refundable charge for having the puppy and gave us our key cards. We went up to the room, which was a relief. Shortly thereafter, I needed my purse from the vehicle and went downstairs, outside the hotel to the outdoor elevator and to the vehicle to get my purse. This proved to be ridiculous. So we asked for valet to take care of the vehicle, we didn't mind the charge. As I was waiting for my boyfriend to bring the vehicle out so valet can deal with it, I brought the puppy with me. This time around, I didn't just get a dirty look from an employee, I got a comment as well. "Thats a fox! Foxes are illegal! Foxes are illegal!". My dog is black, and granted, she did have a narrow face, but by no means resembled a fox. I was quick to correct him and told him she was a rare breed, and a puppy. If foxes could grow to be 50lbs - he would have had a point. Because of the time we had gotten the puppy, all pet stores were closed, so we didn't have a collar or leash, just a slip lead, and when she didn't have her slip lead on (due to the fact if I step on it and fall it could choke her or snap her neck) I was carrying her. The front desk agent was quick on that as well, "You need to put a leash on your dog, otherwise you will have to leave the premises and the night is non refundable". I was carrying my puppy to use the restroom outside. Puppies have tiny bladders, so she had be taken out often. After that I simply put the slip lead on her and put her on the ground to walk her outside. The next morning when we went to check out, the front desk agent had changed, but the demeanor remained the same. No friendly goodbye, no come again, no 'how was your stay?', just heres your bill and get out. The valet that morning was nicer and smiled. I appreciated that a great deal. Just someone smiling was a pleasant sight. We didn't dine there, so I cannot mention on the food, simply the service. My advice would be to look elsewhere to stay.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, having a top floor was nice.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
HiltonOmaha, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Our sincere apologies for the negative experience during your recent stay.

We are a pet friendly hotel and enjoy many four-legged guests on a regular basis. We would like to get more information and I will send you a personal message to speak directly with you.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

This was my first stay in Omaha. I was there for business and stayed at this hotel. The staff and service were average. The room I stayed in had 2 queen size beds and a nice size bathroom. The room was very clean and updated. There was construction going on and it was very obvious, although I was never bothered by noise. I would return if I were in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for your review, we look forward to being of service to you again soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2011

The Hilton Omaha is located across the street from the convention center. Nice place, but under construction adding a lot more rooms. Great service and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floors
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your review!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay!

You are correct that we are growing; we have completed the renovation of our 450 guestrooms and our suites will be completed within a couple of weeks. Our 150 room addition will be completed in the near future, making the Hilton Omaha a 600 room hotel.

We look forward to your return to enjoy the new atmosphere and the opportunity to be of service to you again.