“Good location of Garden”

Lauritzen Gardens Omaha's Botanical Center
Ranked #2 of 111 things to do in Omaha
tulsa ok
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good location of Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Garden is located very close to the Zoo, and makes a nice additional visit to the zoo. the operational electric trains in the Garden are very well designed and interesting to all ages, especially children and grandchildren. We encourage a visit to the Garden!

Lincoln, NE
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lego exhibit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family and I went on a rainy day to the botanical center. It was a nice place to visit and took about an hour or so. We enjoyed the colorful flowers and the lego exhibit. They did a fabulous job of allowing the kids places to play and enjoy the legos, but also see them as part of the botanical displays. I would like to return during the spring or summer to see the outdoor space.

1 Thank twoboys4me
Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful in every way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I went here when my grandparents were in town a few years back and expected different than what I saw. The gardens were beautiful. The indoor plants were colorful and it was a nice way to spend the day.

Fort Worth, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

It isn't big but the exhibits are always interesting. Although we live in another state, we keep our membership here as I enjoy visiting when we are in Omaha. It was too cold to be outside but I enjoyed the lego exhibit this month. The personnel are always pleasant and helpful and I would recommend this to anyone, of any age.

middle america
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Garden of Eden~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to take my 3 yr old grandson, Its HUGE but very walkable, even with a toddler. Beautiful theme gardens - model train garden and the childrens gardens are big hits. There's a wonderful rose garden and other treasures in the center!

Visited October 2012