“delicious! ”

Lighthouse Pizza
Ranked #100 of 1,383 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mega slices, topped how you like 'em and the most unique fry menu you've laid eyes on. Dine in or roll on through our full service drive-thru that's open 'till 3 am on the weekends. Find Your Way to 74th & Pacific
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I had a great experience for my first time to Lighthouse! Started with a quick glance around the clean place, to an easy to understand menu, and friendly customer service.

went with 2 slices of veggie based pizzas and Parmesan fries. A slice of veggie pesto with wheat crust and one spinach garlic with original crust. I really loved the veggie pesto and the whole wheat crust was delicious. The spinach garlic was good too. The dipping sauce was my favorite (similar to Papa John but more flavorful).

Tip: check-in with four square and you get a free drink :)

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stopped into Lighthouse Pizza over my lunch break. Very impressed with the food and restaurant overall!

The place was very clean and had a comfortable atmosphere. Plentiful seating in the restaurant. And they have a drive through... good to know for when I'm on the go and cannot dine in, or have to bring something back for the office.

The food is AMAZING. And you get a lot of bang for your buck there as well. A large 9" five topping pizza; french fries topped with blue cheese, brisket and parmesan drizzle; and a fountain drink only ran me $12. Freshly prepared and well presented as well. For the area it is in, you just can't find a better place to eat at that price. If it's your first time in, don't overdo it. I'm a heavy eater and I was barely able to finish the last bite.

Service was good. The cashier greeted me in a friendly manner and was patient as I placed my order. The food came out quick- I managed to get get back to my office well before my hour lunch was up.

Check out their menu online and see what they have to offer. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for an affordable, high quality meal. I'll definitely be stopping back in the near future.

Thanks for a quick and tasty lunch Lighthouse Pizza!

1  Thank Brandon C
Reviewed July 19, 2013

After LHP revamped their menu and focused on pizza and fries, this joint has increased ten fold. I had the BBQ chicken pizza with Parmesan fries and it was amazing! I would recommend this to everyone and late night snackers, because drive-thru is open til like 3.

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the worst pizza in Omaha. It has bland sauce and the cheese isn't even cooked all the way through. I like almost all pizza and even pizza I do not like has respectable aspects that make me see why others like it. Nope, not with this pizza. I would rather have a frozen pizza.

Scott E, Owner at Lighthouse Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. I noticed you visited in August of 2012. That was within the first couple months of us being open. Since then, we have listened to customer feedback and changed our ovens, sauce, cheese and increased the quality of many toppings. We are a brand new concept, not a chain and it took us a while to figure things out. I hope you would consider giving us another try, we know we can win you over!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here about a year ago, and it was just ok. On our visit tonight, it's obvious they've made some changes for the better. Way better! Our food was super-fresh and super-flavorful. Someone very smart has been honing recipes to perfection, and making choices for quality ingredients. The cheese on the pizza could have been the star of the show. There's a special way good, fresh mozzarella melts, and this pizza had it going on! I think the peppers and onions must have been cut only slightly before we ordered. The vegetables were flavorful and juicy, and not all dried out from sitting in a fridge too long. It's a creative menu, with abundant choices. Huge portions. Fast, ultra-friendly service. Cool music, too. We'll definitely be back again soon!

1  Thank Melissa N

Been to Lighthouse Pizza? Share your experiences!