“Great experience with great food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lighthouse Pizza

Lighthouse Pizza
Ranked #176 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mega slices, topped how you like 'em and the most unique fry menu you've laid eyes on. Dine in or roll on through our full service drive-thru that's open 'till 3 am on the weekends. Find Your Way to 74th & Pacific
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience with great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

After LHP revamped their menu and focused on pizza and fries, this joint has increased ten fold. I had the BBQ chicken pizza with Parmesan fries and it was amazing! I would recommend this to everyone and late night snackers, because drive-thru is open til like 3.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chris S

Omaha, Nebraska
“Worst pizza in Omaha”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the worst pizza in Omaha. It has bland sauce and the cheese isn't even cooked all the way through. I like almost all pizza and even pizza I do not like has respectable aspects that make me see why others like it. Nope, not with this pizza. I would rather have a frozen pizza.

Visited August 2012
Scott E, Owner at Lighthouse Pizza, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. I noticed you visited in August of 2012. That was within the first couple months of us being open. Since then, we have listened to customer feedback and changed our ovens, sauce, cheese and increased the quality of many toppings. We are a brand new concept, not a chain and it took us a while to figure things out. I hope you would consider giving us another try, we know we can win you over!
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Different in a great way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here about a year ago, and it was just ok. On our visit tonight, it's obvious they've made some changes for the better. Way better! Our food was super-fresh and super-flavorful. Someone very smart has been honing recipes to perfection, and making choices for quality ingredients. The cheese on the pizza could have been the star of the show. There's a special way good, fresh mozzarella melts, and this pizza had it going on! I think the peppers and onions must have been cut only slightly before we ordered. The vegetables were flavorful and juicy, and not all dried out from sitting in a fridge too long. It's a creative menu, with abundant choices. Huge portions. Fast, ultra-friendly service. Cool music, too. We'll definitely be back again soon!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Melissa N
“Must have pizza on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Best pizza on the island and best customer service..
we love the buttery crust..
Scobby was the best....even tho he is an Eagles fan we luv him anyways!

• Visited June 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the crust”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

My canadian bacon, green pepper and onion on the wheat crust was very good. The crust is thin and flavorful. The dipping sauce was great, could have used more to finish my crust. I've used the drive thru a couple of times and it is handy when your by yourself The dog likes it too.

• Visited May 2013