“I loved their honey wheat crust”
Review of Lighthouse Pizza

Lighthouse Pizza
Ranked #118 of 1,356 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mega slices, topped how you like 'em and the most unique fry menu you've laid eyes on. Dine in or roll on through our full service drive-thru that's open 'till 3 am on the weekends. Find Your Way to 74th & Pacific
Omaha, Nebraska
“I loved their honey wheat crust”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was my first visit at Lighthouse Pizza. I liked ordering pizza by the slice. I like the option of having up to 5 ingredients and choice of red sauce or no sauce. I had light on the sauce with hamburger for my topping. It was ready in under 5 minutes and it was very tasty. The counter person was helpful and friendly.
I will recommend this place to my friends and family.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank marcie63

“Johnnie was the man”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Excellent. Best pizza ever. Johnnie was the best server ever. Would go back any day. Cheap. Convenient. And a fun atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
Wisconsin
“Was looking for an New York Style folding slice”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for dinner so as a testimony to advertising when I saw an outdoor billboard for Lighthouse Pizza I decided to give it a try.

There was a very welcoming and helpful young guy taking orders. He asked if I had ever been there before and when I said no he explained to me that their slices are huge, a full nine inches. And explained the many options. He was very nice and went out of his way to be nice and helpful.

I settled for just a plain pepperoni slice and it arrived at the table in about five minutes. It was huge including pepperoni that was larger than a sliver dollar. It looked just like an oversized New York Slice.

Unfortunately that is where ended. The taste was extremely bland. I did not like the taste of the cheese and the back crust was best part of the slice.

I feel badly about saying I didn't like it because the guy working there was so nice. But overall it was not the experience I was hoping for and if I go back again I will try something other than the pizza.

• Visited April 2013
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Surprised”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The pizza is fresh, no slices under a heat lamp. The staff was friendly enough, it's a great quick bite for sure!!

• Visited September 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great, fast, flavorful pizza and salads”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have tried this new restaurant several times and have been pleased with all of my food choices. I have had several different pizzas - all my own creations:) - and a couple of the salads. The dressings are all unique and excellent. The parm fries are delicious. Great place for a fast lunch or dinner - I will eat here again. Portions are quite large - one slice of pizza is about 1/4 of a whole pie - salads are large and filling - haven't yet tried the wings.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Lighthouse Pizza? Share your experiences!