“Name Change and New Buffet”
Review of Wraps & Crepes - CLOSED

Wraps & Crepes
Cuisines: Indian
Omaha, Nebraska
“Name Change and New Buffet”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is hands down the best Indian food in Omaha. The dosa is perfectly authentic, nice and crispy. I love the spice level. The atmosphere is crisp and fresh.

We went the other day at lunch and found a name change to Maharaja India Cusine along with a lunch buffet. I am THRILLED! Usually flavors at a buffet are not varied. Not so here. There were several different curries with varied flavors. The chicken tika was awesome! When I cut the chicken the tomato curry sauce had seeped deeply into the chicken. I could tell it had been marinated for hours. It tasted so tender. This was similar for the other dishes. I hope that anyone who loves Indian food goes here because it is absolutely top notch. I would venture to say this is the best Indian I have had outside of India (Including my trips in Chicago and NYC. It was taste perfection).

• Visited July 2013

“New Management”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This was one of our faves in town. The wraps, dosas, and soups were wonderful. Well, a new regime is remaking this into a clone of every other Indian joint in town, with sit down service at night, and a lunch buffet. A big mistake in our view.

On the plus side, the dal was tasty, but parts were undercooked. The chicken vindaloo was of excellent quality, but not very spicy. The spicy tomato soup was delicious.

On the other hand, the mulligatawny was bland and thick. It could also use lemon. Servers were very nice, but service was slow. It took us over half an hour to get our soup. Much of this is probably because the switch was just made.

In short, we hope they get it fixed. Our advice, go back to the basics you used to serve. Good luck.

Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“I like this place”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Spartan Euro tech atmosphere. Could we skip the TVs? THe food is fun and filling- We always have some to take home....

Visited October 2012
“AMAZING DOSA!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is the best dosa since India. If you are looking for great Indian food that is truly authentic come here. The dosa, which is like a thin crispy crepe filled with potatoes or one of their many options is a favorite. I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. Simply delicious with very friendly service. Also the samosas are by far the best in town.

If you are looking for a fancy date place this is not it, but it is quickly made and like I said very yummy!

• Visited October 2012
mfarid2009
“Very nice Indian food”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The place is very nice and clean. The wraps are yummy! The food is good for people who like Indian food but wants something to eat quickly.
The service was great and the cashier offered a lot of help to choose from the option.