“Don't waste your time or money”

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #350 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 2, 2012

They should change their name. My husband and I went here for our anniversary two years ago, and the margaritas were terrible. I don't think they know what tequila is. Food was fair at best. We had no desire to return.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Alls I can say is? An absolute great Mexican restaurant. Service perfect and OMG the food fantastic. It's a cant miss experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I really hate to be negative, but the entree and drink that I ordered did not taste like what I expected it to be. The wait-staff was attentive and the food was brought out promptly. My complaint is the tomato paste and water that substituted for salsa. I ordered the most most basic of entree's hoping for a flavorful dish, instead it was a disappointment. I got excited when I spotted a jalapeno pepper, but it was a bell pepper. The Margarita was a let down as well with no distinguishable/discernible ingredients! It was high fructose lime drink. Maybe my expectations are too high.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Decent food, great prices.Salsa was a little runny, but that's just my preference. There were 3 total and we all like our meals. Good service. Plenty of food.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I eat the Chili Colorado. Good stuff. Fast and great value.

Been to Margarita's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!