“Incredible Mexican Cuisine”

Ranked #322 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Mexican
“Incredible Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Alls I can say is? An absolute great Mexican restaurant. Service perfect and OMG the food fantastic. It's a cant miss experience.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Charade”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I really hate to be negative, but the entree and drink that I ordered did not taste like what I expected it to be. The wait-staff was attentive and the food was brought out promptly. My complaint is the tomato paste and water that substituted for salsa. I ordered the most most basic of entree's hoping for a flavorful dish, instead it was a disappointment. I got excited when I spotted a jalapeno pepper, but it was a bell pepper. The Margarita was a let down as well with no distinguishable/discernible ingredients! It was high fructose lime drink. Maybe my expectations are too high.

• Visited August 2012
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Great prices”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Decent food, great prices.Salsa was a little runny, but that's just my preference. There were 3 total and we all like our meals. Good service. Plenty of food.

DES MOINES
“Great food, excellant value.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I eat the Chili Colorado. Good stuff. Fast and great value.

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Nothing special”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food was average Mexican food... seemed like some of it was out of a box, or ordered premade. Service was fine. Prices for children is a little expensive, as their kids menu is only for ages 8 and under. Seems a little outrageous to spend $8+ on a 9 year olds lunch! Prices were slightly on the high side.