“Best Customer Service I have received this year!!!”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #58 of 83 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Owner of Hotel came to Volvo Dealer and picked me up and helped me load my stuff and gave me a quick layout of serviced and restaurant locations. My truck is being repaired and he is letting me stay here 2 hours after checkout time. also he plans to take me back to Volvo shop free of charge and the room was only 62.97 what a deal!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

we thank you for taking time to share your experience.It will be our pleasure to serve you again in the nearer future. General Manager

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at the Red Carpet Inn (Oct, 2012) on a trip out to Wyoming from Wisconsin. It was evening and I didn't have reservations. I was not disappointed. The room was CLEAN, comfortable, quiet. The staff was very friendly and personable from the time we checked in at night to when we checked out in the morning. And the rates were VERY reasonable (that's what drew me to the place). The continental breakfast was adequate and again the area was clean and food was fresh. I would recommend this place to anyone and would stop there again on my travels.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband is an ironworker and we live on the road! Until we can find a furnished apartment we stay in hotels. This hotel was terriffic! They gave us a weekly rate, which is VERY important when you have bills plus have to eat out every night on a budget! We didn't use any of their extra facilities except the washer and dryer. I am 19 weeks pregnant and i found the room comfortable, clean, and the housekeepers were the BEST! Although the bathroom walls could use some extra "tlc"..They were so efficient and took care of every need, every day! The service overall was some of the best I have ever experienced at a hotel! I would definitely recommend this one for any type of visit!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2012

To start with, The shuttle service was quick. The shuttle driver was very courteous and friendly. the front desk staff was AWSOME!! and had me placed in a room close to the WiFi routers just because I asked if they had WiFi... That's what I call "good service".. The other motel staff smiled and greeted me when I past them by. Over all this was a WONDERFUL stay..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stopped after a long day of car travel. We were pleasantly surprised with a king room with fridge and micro. Our first try at Red Carpet Inn but would definitely stay again. The price was reasonable for someone just wanting a good night's sleep

Room Tip: Picked a king room for comfort on the second gloor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry to have to give such an awful review, especially because the lady who checked us in was really great. But the good stops there- this is an awful, terrible place to stay, even as a budget hotel.

My husband and I stayed for one night with our 1 year old son on a roadtrip taking us from Canada to California. I wasn't expecting much because I knew it was a budget hotel and only a one-night stay, however, I am at a complete loss for words because this was just horrendous.

The room had one king-sized bed. The floors were damp (I don't know why). There was hair all over the bed (not mine). The towels were absolutely filthy (see pictures) as were the bathroom walls. There was also hair on the bathroom floor.

But here is the worst part- I went for a little stroll through the hotel to find the "fitness center" advertised when I booked the room (it was a small room with a very old treadmill in it, possibly an exercise bike and a hot tub which was not working) but while looking for the fitness center, I went into a stairwell accidentally which had some broken furniture in it and a ton of COCKROACHES!!!! They were everywhere.

The next morning (after I slept, fully clothed, on top of the bedspread of a very uncomfortable cheap bed), there were more roaches just crawling across the floor of the room with the vending machine and disgusting, decrepit, filthy ice machine right across the hall from our room. Awful.

I can't comment on the "continental breakfast" because we didn't go near anything after seeing the roaches. It's a health risk. This place needs to be shut down until it meets health and safety standards. I'm completely horrified and will never stay at one of their establishments again.

If a manager actually reviews this, I honestly hope you rectify these obviously major issues. I am dumbfounded and stunned. And the room was $83. By way of contrast, we stayed in a suite at the Aria Casino and Resort in Las Vegas, two nights later, for $100. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank CharlotteBeebo
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I came to Omaha for our one year wedding anniversary and stayed here. Our room was very clean, the air conditioner worked great, staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel even had a bar (my drinks were fantastic!).
I gave this hotel a 4/5 because the breakfast was sparse (cereal and bagels) and ended at an early 9am throughout the whole week. The room itself wasn't anything spectacular as far as decor, but you get what you pay for-it was very comfortable. The bed was a normal spring mattress with no extra padding, which was fine for me for a few days, but my husband did complain of a sore back toward the end of our trip. The hotel was a bit out of the way...about twenty minutes from any downtown/Old Market attraction.
The big bonus for us was that there was a mini fridge and microwave in our room, and even though we had to travel 20 min back and forth to drop off our leftovers, it was totally worth it! There was also complimentary shampoo and we only had to pay $233 for three nights--about $65 per night without the taxes. We had asked for nonsmoking upon reservation and had gotten it-I am very sensitive to smoke and allergic to it and I couldn't smell any indication of smoke at all, which was very important for us.

One thing that may be important to note is that there was no swimming pool, but if you're traveling with kids, know that it was a very safe area of town, and right next to the interstate.
I also noticed a few reviews about smell and hair and sanitary issues--there was no strange smell to our room and it was meticulously clean (I am a clean freak and didn't notice any hair, dust, etc.).

Overall, we had a great experience at The Red Carpet Inn and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We chose a room with just a queen bed-there was an additional table, mini fridge, microwave, and no...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omaha
Super 8 Omaha West L ST NE
La Quinta Inn Omaha West
New Victorian Inn & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE
2 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!