“Breakfast roon”

BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn
Ranked #27 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The only thing wrong was the breakfast food was very cold....plus the Breakfast hostesses was very unfriendly,I had to wait for her to got of her phone before I could asked for more orange juice,,She just told me to wait 15 or 20 mins for it to thaw out....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Arlene J
There are newer reviews for BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel has been sold to new owners. most of the staff has been fired of quit. It is yet to be determined if they will put the programs together. They did not know me or my company, the check-in was screwed up.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night with my 2 teenage sons after a flight into Omaha from Chicago. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. Unlike others, I had no problems finding this hotel. Its just a couple blocks off Dodge at 108th. If you are coming up W Dodge Rd from downtown, take the Old Mill/108th exit and the hotel is RIGHT THERE! Super easy... The pool area was decent and the hot tub was HOT. We ate a late dinner at Cunningham's which shares a parking lot. The food there was great and there were lots of TVs playing different games. It looked like they were setting up for live music. I highly recommend going there, you could just walk back to the hotel... My only complaint about this place would be the breakfast. It was gross and there was no one working it. The eggs and sausage are what I imagine prison food is like. There were no bagels or muffins in the pastry case and no one around to ask for any. Thank God for the waffle maker. Also, the soda vending machine delivered warm soda bottles but there is an ice machine right next to it. There was no refrigerator or microwave in our room. I wouldn't make an effort to stay here again, but it wasn't terrible or anything.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Hotel room was very nice, but extremely loud, staff member I met on first day of check-in unfriendly seemed to be bothered by my showing up. Cookies at front desk were hard in evening. Location of the hotel is a little out of teh way and next to a Social Security Office.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Staff was fiendly rooms were clean and had a nixe big hd tv. Great breakfest got a free copy of usa today. Had a nice pool but we didnt have time to swim. Rooms were quiet and clean. Great location close to I680 and yet it was quiet. This is one of tje best hotels I have ever stayed at. If you are looking for a hotel in Omaha I would suggest you stay here. I will dedinately be back.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed 4 nights at this hotel and was one of the best services & professional staff we had lately. Saly was extremely helpful and very kindness at all the time, she went out of her way to help us, to gave us the best services & rate plus she really treated us as a family not even as a guest, she is a very lovely lady & every manager should learn her skills on how to treat guest from her...!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel was clean and nice looking. The bathroom was dated for the decor they were going for. It was a Sunday night, and the hotel was not full. We stepped into the whirlpool but it was not warmer than bathwater, and as I turned to step back out, saw dirt and grime around the waterline. The following morning, we were woken up by the sound of a loud vacuum outside our room but soon discovered it was actually construction in the room next door. Saws, hammers and pounding followed and by time we stepped out of our room, the entire hall between our room and the lobby was littered with construction materials. No notice was given that renovations were being done, and why didn't they put us on another floor where construction was not occurring? There are too many other hotels in the area to stay at this one again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Travelers also viewed these Omaha hotels
Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Omaha/old Mill
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha
New Victorian Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Omaha West
Hampton Inn Omaha / West Dodge Road (Old Mill)

Been to BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn

Address: 10960 W Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68154-2612 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Settle Inn)
Location: United States > Nebraska > Omaha
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Spa Hotel in Omaha
#7 Best Value Hotel in Omaha
#13 Romantic Hotel in Omaha
Price Range: $82 - $108 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn 2.5*
Newly Remodeled Each room fridge, microwave, new carpet, new case goods, lighting package, new pictures, art works, out side entirely new look. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Settle Hotel Omaha