“Awesome!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've eaten here several times with family and friends and have been thoroughly impressed each time. I literally cannot think of one bad thing about this place. It's like a nice upscale Applebees' or Chilis but surprisingly affordable. You pay about the same, if not less, than you would at those chains. I love the decor and the staff is always friendly. Service is quick even when it's busy, which is pretty much every time I've eaten here. The food is simply awesome and they have a great affordable drink menu. Can't go wrong with Cheddar's!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place is always packed. We went once for lunch when it was first opened. The crowds were enormous and influenced our opinion. Last night we were shopping in the area and decided to give it another try. We went at 6:00 PM and picked a booth in the bar for seating. It seemed to be quieter there and we were seated immediately. Staff was friendly and welcoming. We had some of their signature cocktails and their excellent onion rings for an appetizer. The drinks and the food were well prepared and presented. Their baby back ribs are a specialty of the house and they were very good, just as advertised. Service was excellent. The big surprise was the size of the bill. It was very reasonable when compared to comparable restaurants. Now we know why the place is always so crowded. Like most large restaurants this one is a bit noisy. As we departed we noticed the crowd of waiting people. Go early! If you want a reasonably priced quality meal, good service, and a chatty environment, check it out.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This restaurant has be recommended by both friends and family. The portions are HUGE and the free refills on iced T and soda are very appreciated. The prices are frankly, unbelievable. You can dine like a king for under $15 per person and the quality is very high. Their service is excellent and we are always well taken care of here. The secret is out though....getting into this restaurant at peak times you can wait over an hour so plan accordingly.

Their squash casserole is fabulous!

Enjoy

1  Thank NYCshopper
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was our first experience with a Cheddars restaurant and our party of 4 all left feeling that it was a charming lunch experience. The food was delicious and plentiful. Service was first rate.
I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had never heard of Cheddars so when I came upon it during a business trip I wasn't sure what to expect. It was good, casual, American food. I had a chicken wrap that was very large and delicious. The wait staff was pleasant although I bit slow and did not come over very often. I would definitely go back.