“Good food at a great price”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #43 of 1,346 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moorhead, IA
“Good food at a great price”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Took my son there with a couple others for his birthday. The food was great and very big portions. The wait staffers were very good at what they do, especially considering how busy the place is. The only complaint like others have said is that the place is loud...but that only tells you many people go there because its so good. Don't forget to look at their specialty drink menu...they have some pretty good ones on there.

• Visited May 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“A chain, but great food and even better value”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I couldn't believe the prices when I looked at the menu. The fiance and I got two entrees, two alcoholic drinks, an ice tea, and two desserts for $28. And there was more food than we could handle. Not to mention the food was delicious as well. Some of the best broccoli and cheese casserole I've ever had and everything was fresh. Our server was prompt and very friendly, too. We did have to wait but that's a good sign the place is good I suppose. We'll definitely be back again.

• Visited May 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Decent food, a little loud”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We went here for dinner because of a recommendation from the front desk staff at the hotel we stayed at.

The food was decent. The service was decent. Prices were great. My only complaint is that it was a little loud, but it's understandable because the place was packed.

I'd probably go back here again.

• Visited April 2013
Omaha
“Good eats with good value and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall my experience was very positive. I went there about 1pm and they were very crowded but managed to get us in right away and the service was great. I got the blacken catfish dinner portion and it was cooked to perfection with a side of rice and mash potatoes. My date had the fried catfish dinner. She was very satisfied as well. I could barely finish mine and she could only eat half of hers. Great valu. I'll be back!!

Visited April 2013
Texas
“Very Nice Luncheon with extended family”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I must say I really enjoyed the lunch at Cheddars in Omaha. There were five in the group and we were seated within a few minutes in the bar area. The ac was on and we were cold. We requested that the waiter ask if the air could e turned down until we departed. Within a very few minutes we were warm! I must say that the management and the service was outstanding. The food was great. Portions large. Each of us had something different from the menu but all of ti was delicious. I really like my food served hot and they didn't disappoint me. I would definitely return!
We tried to go to Cheddar's in Lincoln the prior evening but it was a 1.5 hour wait. We ended up at Red Lobster. My advice is to make sure you arrive early in the evening if you don't want a very long wait!

• Visited March 2013