“Good eats with good value and nice atmosphere”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #34 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall my experience was very positive. I went there about 1pm and they were very crowded but managed to get us in right away and the service was great. I got the blacken catfish dinner portion and it was cooked to perfection with a side of rice and mash potatoes. My date had the fried catfish dinner. She was very satisfied as well. I could barely finish mine and she could only eat half of hers. Great valu. I'll be back!!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I must say I really enjoyed the lunch at Cheddars in Omaha. There were five in the group and we were seated within a few minutes in the bar area. The ac was on and we were cold. We requested that the waiter ask if the air could e turned down until we departed. Within a very few minutes we were warm! I must say that the management and the service was outstanding. The food was great. Portions large. Each of us had something different from the menu but all of ti was delicious. I really like my food served hot and they didn't disappoint me. I would definitely return!
We tried to go to Cheddar's in Lincoln the prior evening but it was a 1.5 hour wait. We ended up at Red Lobster. My advice is to make sure you arrive early in the evening if you don't want a very long wait!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went there with a friend on a Friday about 11:30. So So crowd, but started to fill quickly, with large groups with large numbers. Seated promptly. Friend ordered Lunch salmon and I dinner catfisd. Both meals were fantastic and tasty. Order may have taken a bit longer as place filled quickly. Server, Heidi S returned several times asking this and that. Menu listed many items and priced reasonably. Had been there late Jan, weather was rather cold. We had been seated, and felt AC was on. People sitting with coats not near door. We and others asked about it and heater was later turned on.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Had the Full rack of Ribs. Excellent, the ribs were tender and the price was unbelievable. I will return soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here or a friend's birthday on a Sunday around noon. As expected, they were busy (but what decent restaurant in Omaha isn't busy Sunday at noon?), however we were seated in less than 15 minutes. The only thing I thought took a while for was drinks, but after we got them, they were never empty. What I loved about it was the cost. Nine people ate for less than $90, when we all got drinks. That and the food is very good. I had the philly which is excellent.Will definitely go back again.