“Zin Room”

Zin Room
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15th & HARNEY
Description: Located in downtown Omaha, Zin Room offers its customers a memorable experience that will jolt their taste buds, widen their eyes, and encourage a soon re-visit.At Zin Room, we are committed to satisfying our customers with delicious food and top-notch service. We strive to produce the "perfect" dining experience to our guests, offering live music, table-side dessert preparation, signature cocktails, and a friendly wine list—all at an afforadable price!
Nebraska
“Zin Room”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was very, very impressed with the Zin Room. The atmosphere is amazing and intimate. The food is great. The service is wonderful. We started off with an appetizer of scallops. They were incredible. I got the bass for my entree and it was prepared very well. My co-worker ordered one of their steaks and she really enjoyed it. For dessert, we ordered Banana's Foster. They prepare it right in front of you, which is really awesome. We had a little bit of a long wait for our entree's (that neither of us really even noticed). Our server was very apologetic and even comped our drinks as a goodwill gesture. I was very impressed with the "service recovery". We didn't even ask for anything to be taken off the bill. This restaurant is one of the best in Omaha. I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited October 2013

Houston, Texas
“Not up to old standards”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I'm not sure what's happening at the Zin Room, but it's not good. Menu is new - and not improved - and the product from the kitchen is well below previous standards. Others have obviously also noticed since the restaurant isn't full, even on Friday night. Unfortunately, I can no longer recommend it.

Visited September 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Love the Zin Room!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We've enjoyed several meals at the Zin Room and highly recommend this as a spot that's far more unique than many other spaces in Omaha. From a design standpoint the restaurant is very sharp. Bold design plus warm colors, finishes and fabrics. The look is very fresh - a real standout! We've also enjoyed a wonderful singer during a couple of our trips to the restaurant. The Gouda Chicken Pasta is one of the most delicious pasta dishes - ever. I won't even order any other main dish. My wife has also enjoyed other dishes and was especially pleased on our last visit with the Steak & Mushroom Pasta. Appetizers have been great. We've enjoyed the Lettuce Wraps and especially the Peanut Butter Toast with Chili Honey. The table side Banana's Foster is delicious! We offer a five star review since we've had such great meals. We would suggest a little polish with the service. We've never encountered anything rude, but have felt the timing and overall polish of the service could improve just a bit. Overall we strongly recommend the Zin Room. We hope this spot continues to succeed in Omaha!

“Perfect.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

If you like San Francisco style, you'll love this place - little Art Deco; lots of personality, great staff, rooms that'll blow your mind. Simply awesome.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Good food, good service, good ambience. Just short of excellent”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We went for my mom's birthday, and upon entering, was surprised at the trendy decor and style. We were promptly seated and our waiter was a little over zealous. The truffle and cheese fries were some of the best I've had, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

The main courses were good. I had the Mango shrimp, six smaller shrimp in a very sweet sauce. The carrots and green beans were good, albeit a bit on the salty side. My wife had the Steak au poivre, and she thought it was very good. My mom had a Steak Oscar, and enjoyed it, but said that hers was a little on the salty side.

Overall, this restaurant was nice, and I would return, but lacks the small details that would make it truly excellent. Zin Room can be an excellent restaurant, it just needs a little polish on the small things.