“Southern boy from tn.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nicola's Italian Wine & Faire
Ranked #113 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Tiny, rustic indoor seating, with seating in a big beautiful outdoor garden. A very special way to enjoy an evening with friends or family. The homemade desserts are the perfect way to end a delightful meal. We want you to enjoy your evening and enjoy freshly made entrees, so they do take a little more time to prepare when ordering. We also cater business lunches and dinner parties. The red sauce has a little kick to it and I love our lasagna!
Dayton, Tennessee
“Southern boy from tn.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, great atmosphere. Will definitely go again when in Omaha. The owner stopped by our tabe to make sure we where having a good time. Very friendly establishment.

Phoenix,AZ
“Waiter needs another gig”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Poorest service since I don't know when. I had to have the waiter go ask someone if they served an item that was clearly printed on the menu which he told me they didn't have. Ordered an appetizer, and found out the meal came with a salad. Didn't need it. Had a glass of wine. Never asked if I wanted a refill. Couldn't wait to leave.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Cacheville
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

My daughter, granddaughter and I had dinner here on the patio which, although noisy from the street was very pleasant. Our server was very nice and attentive without being intrusive. All of our meals were absolutely delicious. The meals we ordered were Spaghetti alla Bolognese, Spaghetti alla Carbonara and the Spaghetti Aglio and Olio.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank N0nni
Houston, Texas
“Cozy Italian place with a great patio”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Always reliable with knowledgeable staff. Food and cocktails are very good with a reasonably sized menu to choose from.

Visited June 2014
Orangevale, California
“WONDERFUL!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Wow! I have never had better Chicken Fettuccine! The flavors were amazing and everything was cooked to perfection. The waitress was great giving us wine to sample so we could have the perfect complement to our meal. And, a great photographer as well. My dinner partners also raved about their meals. I don't think you can go wrong with any food here. The restaurant is small so be prepared for a wait. Unless you go on the night of a thunderstorm when everyone else is kept indoors by the weather. We were seated immediately. Perfect end to a good first trip to Omaha.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank DNourse
nicola n, Owner at Nicola's Italian Wine & Faire, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
I'm so happy that you had such a great time! Thank you very much for coming in!!!