“Kids loved it!”

Family Fun Center
Ranked #11 of 30 Fun & Games in Omaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Family Fun Center XL has been Omaha's family entertainment center since 1982. They feature a large arcade with over 100 video games, Omaha's only 3-Level Lazertag, Omaha's only indoor Miniature Golf, Lazer Maze, a Rockwall, Billiards and a Buffet (purchase is not required but is recommended!). You'll find new games in their arcade plus retro 80's and 90's games, the best prices on games throughout the Omaha area, and a huge prize selection to redeem your tickets. Family Fun Center XL has attractions that cater to all age groups from children, teens and adults. Be sure to visit their website and click on "coupons" to get valuable discounts and coupons before visiting!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My kids had a blast here. They loved seeing all the video game characters, old and new (Angry Birds!) in the black-light mini golf, and they said the laser tag area was the best they've ever played because it had three levels. We used a Groupon, so quite reasonable!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The new Family Fun Center XL is wonderful! It is easy to get to right off the interstate. The place feels so new and clean. There are about 100 games in the arcade plus a bunch of activities or attractions as they call them. The 3 level lazer tag is the best as far as I am concerned. The whole family can play lazer tag and it is the best arena I have seen in Omaha. You can go on 3 different levels and battle it out with everyone no matter what level they are on. The 18 hole Glow golf is a close second. Once again the whole family can play together and get competive with each other. The thing I am not into is the paintball because it looks like it hurts. My husband and my two sons absolutey love paintball though. They come out of it sweaty and with welts on their body. When they start playing paintball I take it easy with a coffee and some Ms. Pacman.

Tony F, Owner at Family Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Grace, Thanks for bringing your family in. I am so glad you had such a great time. It was great ti hear how much your family loved the 3 level lazer tag. We hope to see you back for many more visits.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went with the whole family (3 generations). Grandparents spent time following the grandkids around playing skeeball and watching them ride the kiddie rides. Grandpa did find a pinball he liked, and Grandma found a machine that had dig dug, pac man and a bunch of games she new. The whole family Grandparents included played lazer tag, this was quite impressive considering how large it was and all the different levels. My nephews, me and my brother spent a lot of time in the paintless paintball area. This was like nothing I had played before. I have played regular paintball but this was crazy. You never stop firing and we had lots of welts to laugh at. We finished the evening out with a much calmer game of miniature golf. The kids won a lot of tickets, they decided to save them up for something extra big on their next visit.

Great to hear you had an all around wonderful experience. We get lots of compliments on our our paintless paintball so I am glad that it was a favorite! The new and classic games in the arcade are also always a big hit. Look forward to having your family back next time!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I took our family to the new Family Fun Center XL. I was quite impressed. We had gone there last year when they first oppened and it was a little bare. They have put in a lot more games and the place looks full and exciting. The overall cost is great (they have coupons on the website) I would recommend the Unlimitted Play deal for a full afternoon stay.

Tony F, Owner at Family Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Jake K.
I am glad you noticed all the new games. We are working very hard to fill the arcade to the max with a mix of new games and classic favorites. Just in the last week 20+ games have been added to the arcade. And yes the Unlimited Play is the way to go if you want to get the biggest bang for you buck on 3 level Lazer tag, Indoor Paintless Paintball, Soft Foam Bazooka Ball, Super Hero Lazer Maze, Fun Rock Wall, and the 18 hole Glow Golf Heroes!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Games were okay, but very crowded. Felt dirty, and seemed understaffed. This place is probably okay for kids and teens, but very limited options for adults.

Tony F, Owner at Family Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Scott, thanks for coming to the New Family Fun Center XL. It looks like you came in one of our peak months when we are very busy. Our facility has been a favorite for Omaha families for over 30 years, which explains the crowds you encountered. If you are looking to come to Family Fun Center XL during non peak hours try a weekday or early in the day. Hope this helps for your next visit and thanks again for your business!