“Awesome cupcakes”

Ranked #4 of 23 Bakeries in Omaha
Greenville
“Awesome cupcakes”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had the lemon drop and birthday cake cup cakes. they were very good! The staff were very nice and the place was very conveinient to everything.

Visited May 2014

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't buy a sandwich”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I recently took my wife to the Joes Bros on 180th. I ordered the buffalo chicken after the lady behind the counter said it was very popular. My wife ordered the four cheese sandwich. The chicken in my wrap was so tough that it was difficult to chew. My wife's sandwich looked terrible and tasted worse. She didn't eat it. The fruit cup was old and had no flavor. I must say that the waffle fries were pretty good. Our dinner was over twenty dollars for the sandwich, wrap and one soda. That's a lot of money for waffle fries. After wasting over $20, we were afraid to spend more money on cupcakes.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jerry K
Prairie Village, KS
“Delicious flavors, friendly staff”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Visited Jones Bros Cupcakes at the recommendation from a friend from Omaha. The person assisting us was very patient and answered every question about the types of cupcakes offered. Ended up with vanilla, chocolate and red velvet. Tried them all and found them to be perfect! More frosting than I need but would rather have too much than too little...

Visited March 2014
Orsett, United Kingdom
“Awesome lunches and cupcakes”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

When I visit Omaha for business, Jones are often used for the lunchtime catering - in or out of the office.

The cakes are stunning, and the lunches are really great taste and value.

I wish they'd open a branch in the UK!!

Visited April 2013
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Delicious cupcakes and ice cream”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

While a bit pricey for the size, the cupcakes had amazing flavor. The ice cream was the best I've tasted in awhile.
I had the wild thing and German chocolate cupcakes and my hubby had wild berry ice cream.
The service was outstanding. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.