“Delish!!”

Jones Bros Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 24 Bakeries in Omaha
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Just had a strawberry cupcake that melted in my mouth and was well worth the cost (less then $3). The atmosphere was nice, lots of people out and about.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Go here. It's fantastic. You will fall in love. The cupcakes are great, and it;s located in the Stintson park plaza with lots of other neat shops.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

You'll need to seek out Jones Bros. Cupcakes, but it's worth the drive! I've tried many a cupcake and these were delightful. The frosting was also delicious -- not too sweet and not too much. This is an incredibly busy store and they also serve other food, so there's a lot going on! Check out the board of available flavors and be ready to make a decision when you get to the counter.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I called Jones Bros Cupcakes to get a quote for a specialty cake and cupcakes. I was told to e-mail them pictures of what I was wanting. I did that. After not hearing back from them for 2 days, I called to make sure they received the e-mail and pictures. They had received them and would have their boss call me. Again, never heard back. I called AGAIN and I was PROMISED the boss would get a quote and they would call me back within 30 minutes. NEVER heard back from them and that was 4 days ago. What horrible customer service! Our family is very big into having fun, specialty cakes for special occasions and spare no expense. Jones Bros will not be getting our business in any way..their loss. I will not even go there for a single cupcake going forward. Very disappointed in this local business.

1  Thank Michelle61978
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My family loves Cupcake Wars, so when we realized we were right down the street from a champion, we had to go. We were not disappointed, great cupcakes. A little pricey, but I guess they are doing alright as there was a line the whole time we were there! Would go back for sure the next time we roll through Omaha!