“An experience”

Ranked #54 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“An experience”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Booked online thinking I was booking a different Super 8 I had stayed at previously. When I arrived and walked in towards the check in desk the clerk behind was fiddling with a tape dispenser..looked up and then went back to what she was doing.Looked totally uninterested. I said my name and it took a minute for her to look at her computer. Her eyes rolled back in her headl ike she was reporgramming her brain or something. It was almost scary. The room itself was clean but very dated & worn & beaten. It had 2 beds in which 1 was terrible to sleep in and we had to move beds just to fall asleep. There was also a cookie dome on the check in desk that had not been cleaned in my guess would be over a month. I was surprised when I came downstairs later to go out that they actually put cookies in the dome and didn't clean it. Th clerk from the desk was sitting right beside the entrance door smoking which kind of made me wonder if she owned the place because I couldn;t see an employee doing that.The breakfast area had garbage cans that needed to be cleaned off. We just got coffee and decided to go elsewhere to eat. We won't be going back there any time soon.

Room Tip: Stay near to the airport.. Have had much better rooms there
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
managerwestdodge, General Manager at Super 8 Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
thank you for taking time for your reveiw they are important to us I apoligize for any inconveince

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Cherokee, Iowa
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I come to Omaha often and we've stayed in most super 8 motels in town. This one is our favorite and we've stayed here many times. The rooms are not cramped, they are clean and well kept up. Their breakfast bar is above average for most super 8's. The staff has always been courteous and helpful. A little hard to get to but close to the interstate and a large shopping mall. And their price is great.

Room Tip: The rooms on the north side are a little quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
managerwestdodge, General Manager at Super 8 Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your reveiw we appreciate you continuely returning when you visit Omaha