“Funeral”

Super 8 Omaha/West Dodge
Ranked #54 of 82 Hotels in Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Cherokee, Iowa
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I come to Omaha often and we've stayed in most super 8 motels in town. This one is our favorite and we've stayed here many times. The rooms are not cramped, they are clean and well kept up. Their breakfast bar is above average for most super 8's. The staff has always been courteous and helpful. A little hard to get to but close to the interstate and a large shopping mall. And their price is great.

Room Tip: The rooms on the north side are a little quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
managerwestdodge, General Manager at Super 8 Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your reveiw we appreciate you continuely returning when you visit Omaha
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The service was great and one of the things we truly liked is the
biscuits and gravey that was servered.
we also had great service from Lakenya she is a great asset to your
hotel. would refer to anyone who will stay in Omaha.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words guest's responses's are very important
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2012

When I called to make the reservation at the hotel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room with double beds, on the north side of the hotel on the top floor. She didn't say anything so I assumed we had a room on the north side, top floor, with double beds. When Sandy and I arrived the clerk told us there were no rooms available on the north side. The clerk said the hotel only had rooms with single beds on the no. side. We looked at a room on the south, noisey side, of the hotel. The toilet was very dirty. We re-contacted the clerk about the toilet, and the fact there was no refrigerator in the room. He told us he had a room on the bottom floor, on the no. side of the hotel, with double beds. That room also had a refrigerator so we took it. One of the lights in the bathroom went out, making it very hard to see, so Sandy contacted the front desk clerk. She told Sandy that the maintenance man was off until Monday, indicating there was nothing she could do. Sandy asked if the hotel had a lamp we could use, and one was brought to our room with no lamp shade. I thought the clerk should have come up with an idea to handle the situation, instead of Sandy having to. Half the time when we would come back to the room after being out for the day, the beds weren't make. I thought that was laziness on the housekeepers part. I've never had a maid do that before. The toilet was very noisey. Once when I went to the dining area during breakfast hours, the hotel was out of juice (orange and apple), and twice they were either out of waffle mix or the waffle machine wasn't working. The middle of my bed was sunken in. I've stayed at the hotel several times over the years. The next time I go to visit my sister, my wife and I will be looking for a different hotel. Phil Root

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

managerwestdodge, General Manager at Super 8 Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
thank you for your reveiw I apologize for problems you encounter we strive to make our guest as comfortable as possible