Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area
Ranked #6 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Lincoln, United States
“Good Stay”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Overall I had a very enjoyable stay at the Garden Inn Downtown. The Old Town is right down the street and they had a shuttle to take us there. It was cold outside so it was very convenient. I will most likely stay here again in the future when we come to Omaha.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review from your stay on trip advisor. We appreciate your mentioning our convenient location and excellent facilities.

We are grateful for your feedback and patronage. I hope that if business or pleasure brings you back to Omaha that we might serve as your hosts again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Bakersfield, United States
Reviewed December 27, 2013

the staff is courtious and friendly, they have a shuttle that will take you and pick you up . There are a lot of shops and restaurants within walking distance, however there isn't a store of any size close by so if you have specific needs ie tobacco products make sure to bring them

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review from your stay on trip advisor. We appreciate your mentioning our convenient location and excellent facilities/offerings.

We are grateful for your feedback and patronage. We look forward to serving as your hosts again very soon.
Indianola, United States
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have stayed at this Hilton before so I was not surprised at the service. I appreciated the bottles of water at check in. Breakfast good, not the normally Hilton breakfast but it was free. parking $10

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for completing a review of your stay. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market and trusted our staff to provide you with a relaxing stay. I am pleased that the service and breakfast met your approval. It is our hope that we get to welcome you back once again.
Sioux Falls, United States
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I truly enjoyed my visit to Omaha. The staff was top notch and very friendly especially Brandon and Mike. The location is great, I wouldn't say the value is totally there but good service is hard to find and I'll pay a little extra to come here from now on.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jordann D, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post your review from your visit on tripadvisor. We appreciate your compliments on our exceptional staff and convenient location. I will be sure to share your feedback and comments with the team.

We look forward to serving as your hosts again very soon!
Omaha, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Even though they were short on rooms, they made sure I got the king whirlpool suite I reserved for my surprise trip to Omaha and proposal. They also sent up a complimentary bottle of champagne. Excellent customer service. I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Brandon S
Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on such a special occasion and for posting a review from your visit. We very much appreciate your complimenting us on our exceptional staff. It's part of our mission to be the friendliest hotel to be found in Omaha, and I'm proud to read that we delivered that experience to you! All of us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown Omaha are committed to providing exceptional guest service in a clean/well maintained facility. It's gratifying to read your review. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to the team. You're welcome to stay with us anytime.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We are currently staying at the HGI. The bed is the worst I have EVER experienced. After my first sleepless night, was told it's softness level is adjustable, tried, no better. It is a mattress on a platform without springs...like a glorified futon. TERRIBLE! I have one more night to endure and I will never be back. The location is very good, the restaurant and bar, Spencer's, is awesome.

Room Tip: The inner rooms have heating/AC vent roar 27/7. I find the street side rooms quieter.
1 Thank AJMcDuff
Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear AJMcDuff, Thank you for posting a review from your visit on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to learn that your sleep was disturbed by the quality of the mattress. I’d like to make note that currently the Hilton Garden Inn brand features Garden Sleep System beds in their rooms which were uniquely designed for our hotel brand. We’re very proud of the adjustable, in-room comfort that they provide. I apologize that you were not able to have a quality night's rest with us while you were here.

I would also like to mention, as I am sure you are aware, the hotel is currently under renovation and everyone here is incredibly thrilled for the final product to be completed. One of the key things that we are changing is the beds themselves. Our pursuit to provide guests with the perfect night's stay continues with an evolution of innovative new mattress in our beds. I can assure you that The Hilton Garden Inn Serta Perfect Sleeper is going to be one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience.

All of us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown are committed to providing extraordinary service and a clean, well maintained environment for our guests. I feel awful that your experience has caused you to have such a poor opinion of our property and operations. I want to extend an invitation to stay at our hotel post-renovation free of charge. I realize that you are busy, but I would love for you to come back and try us again with our new rooms. Thanks again for being our guest and I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me at the hotel directly or by email at Brandon.Hile@hilton.com if I can be any further assistance to you.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed December 13, 2013

First trip to Omaha for business, the Downtown and Old Market Area is great with a bunch of restaurants and bars.

Hotel is great - they are doing some renovations to the lobby area as we speak, rooms are typical HGI rooms.

I recommend this place when in omaha

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review from your stay on tripdvisor. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It was great to read that you found our location ideal and close to so many of the different attractions Omaha has to offer. Thanks too for mentioning our current renovation. We are expecting it to be fully completed by mid February and we are all very excited about the upcoming changes. I will be sure to share your comments/experience with our entire team and look forward to hosting you here again in the future. Thanks for being our guest!