“We Love Red Mango”

Ranked #12 of 40 Dessert in Omaha
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
“We Love Red Mango”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We love Red Mango... Its not too sweet ... the flavors are awesome and its both delicious and good for you!

Visited December 2013

Omaha
“Brain Freeze”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The samples are always fun. Do not try them to fast or you will suffer brain freeze. Most flavors of the yogurt are good and a third of these I find excellent. The toppings are better quality than anticipated.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank kardmania
Chicago
“delicious”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Red Mango is one of my favorite places so I was super excited to find it right across from the hotel we were staying at (Hampton Inn). The place is clean and cute, and it is self-serve and then you pay by weight of your cup (not all red mangos are this way). They had a good variety (white chocolate, coffee, original, peach, apricot, chocolate, and a couple more), a good variety of toppings (including the best fresh mango!) and even syrups to add at the end (like caramel). They were very nice, and gave us a 20% military discount since my husband was in the marines. We went twice in the 2 days we were there. Frozen yogurt is always a little expensive but they were actually cheaper than other places I have tried. It would also be nice if they had more/better outdoor seating, there were only a couple tables on a small walkway. But I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“A Refreshing Dessert Alternative”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I'd never been to a self-serve frozen yogurt place before my Red Mango visit, so I was a little taken aback. They lost a couple of points with me right off with their selection; I expected some flavors I wouldn't be used to, but it was disconcerting to find NONE of the traditional varieties--no chocolate, no vanilla. That said, they got those points back with customer service. I had gotten there right at closing time, but a substantial crowd came in as I completed my order. The cashier did not complain; he just kept right on serving more and more people even as it got to be well past the 9:00 posted close. I left around 9:20; he was still serving. I salute you, sir, as well as your huge variety of traditional frozen yogurt toppings (which really aren't my thing, but I respect the availability none the less). I'll be back.

• Visited May 2013
Iowa
“Want a fabulous way to top off your dinner? Red Mango”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

What is a Red Mango? A real treat! Want a delicious but better-for-you ice cream like dessert of Dark Chocolate? Mango? White Peach? Or a number of other tasty flavored? Red Mango in Omaha, Nebr. is the place to be. And toppings! Fresh fruit such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and maraschino cherries, chocolate sprinkles, gummy drops, and more! And it's all probiotic! Great value! What more could you ask of a walkin frozen yogurt store?

Been to Red Mango? Share your experiences!