“Fast Service - Good Food”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #62 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Lazlos was packed last night. We had reservations adn went right to our booth. The knowledgeable server showed up immediately, explained the beer special, and got our drink and appetizer orders. He returned with our beers and a bottle of nicely cold Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc, explained the dinner special and got our orders. Both beers were awesome! He returned with our egg rolls and cheese & artichoke Lahvosh. Beer Cheese soup was a little thick for me but still good. Our dinners got thumbs up from all four of us.

There are newer reviews for Lazlo's Brewery & Grill

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I LOVE LAZLO'S IN LINCOLN!! This location is not even close to Lincoln. The food quality is not good at all. Every time I order wine I get a Dirty glass with someone elses lipstick on it!! YUCK! Makes me wonder about the cleanliness of the rest of the place. This food tastes like processed cafeteria food. Wish it was more Like the Lincoln location

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were visiting from out-of-town and had locals tell us to try this out. We were not disappointed! I had the salmon-avocado salad which was really outstanding. Salmon was cooked to medium perfectly. Dressing was good and pre-tossed but not too heavy. Other half had a burger with sweet potato fries...both were very good. Friendly, fast service. Great beer!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Expected run of the mill brew pub. Excellent service. Definately ask for the beer bread. It is too yummy. Went with kids. This place is very kid friendly! Ordered the buffalo chicken it was awesome. Only thing that coud be better is a home fry. Not sure these are fresh cut fries? But even if they are frozen the seasoning is perfect.

1  Thank Cvanhorn
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great service and atmosphere! I had never had an Omaha Steak before and the filet just melted in my mouth! I'm not a dark beer drinker but their Oatmeal Stout was light and yummy as was the beer cheese soup! Great food!

Been to Lazlo's Brewery & Grill? Share your experiences!