“Not impressed”

B and G Tasty Foods
Ranked #341 of 1,346 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Papillion, Nebraska
“Not impressed”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went for lunch today 10 Feb 13 and was not impressed. I wonder how they've stayed in business for so long. 1st time my brother and I visited. We both had the loosemeat lg with waffle fries and onion rings. Loose meat had no taste, waffle fries and onion rings tasted like frozen pkg you'd buy from Hyvee and cook yourself. One of the bycycles by our table had a spider web. We sat down not knowning if someone takes our order or we order at the counter, because no one greeted us when we came in. 3 employees sat at the end of the bar and didn't say a word. We finally walked to the counter and one got up to take our order. I give it 3 stars becuase althouth the food was poor, it was fresh.

• Visited February 2013

Hastings, NE
“Great loose meat sandwich”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant for the past 50 years. Great food at a great price. I recommend the #3 with a root beer freeze.

Visited October 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“B&G Not So Tasty”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I went to B&G tonight for the first time ever using my Groupon. Now I know why they did the Groupon thing. The food is ok but not out standing. My wife had a chicken philly and the used a hot dog bun instead of a hoagie bun.

The place was freezing cold, I think they were just to cheap to turn up the heat. Thank god I just bought one Groupon. I would have to be pretty hungry to eat at B&G again.

• Visited December 2011
Omaha, NE
“Very nice”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Clean. Nice little place to eat loose meat sandwiches. The food was very good. No table service. You had to order at the counter. I was impressed and will definately go back.

• Visited August 2011