“No Longer on My Short List”

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Ranked #839 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Omaha, Nebraska
“No Longer on My Short List”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place has a lot going for it. It has a good, casual atmosphere, though the food and drinks are just a little pricey considering the solid but unexceptional quality. In the past, though, I've gone out of my way and paid a little more to eat here because the manager allowed me to have dinner on their open patio while my dog hung around on a very short leash at a table away from other diners; I enjoy walking him at Village Point, and it was great that we could stop here. The last couple of times I've been by, however, we were turned away by the young waitstaff. That's taken away my motivation to eat there. That, and the food doesn't really sit well with me. I might be back, but I kind of doubt it.

• Visited April 2013

Midwest USA
“One of the best burgers around”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had one of their burgers with avacado and jalapenos on it (forgot the name of it) today but it was awesome. It was very good especially with the sweet potato chips to go with it. My friend had the same burger but with their small cuts fries in place of the chips. He stated that the fries were very good too.

• Visited April 2013
“Paradise lost”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Service was good, food was not. Swiss and mushroom burger okay, but then so is a Whopper. Don't get the Kobe beef - ugh. We had 3 in our party for lunch ( burgers and 1beer each) and the bill was sixty, Add tip and I can honestly say there are better placed nearby for the money. I won't go back.

• Visited March 2013
“Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

They have good food. It's a fun tropical atmosphere. Good service. I've had good experiences overall at Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Visited June 2012
“Very Average”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The power was out at our house and Firebirds & Mimi's were closed because of a power outage. I had the Mushroom Swiss burger and my wife had the barbeque chicken sandwhich. It wasn't bad, but wasn't really good. It was very uncrowded for a 12/20/12 night in a major shopping mall at 6:30 PM

Visited December 2012