All reviewspool areabest westernsgreat poolhot tubgreat place to staycomfortable bedsfree breakfastomaha zoofront desk staffbreakfast roomwould stay here againhot breakfaststaff was very friendlywaffleshappy hourperkinsbw
Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

What a great night's sleep in one of the best hotel beds I've slept in! We were traveling from Michigan and wanted to get past the major traffic areas of Omaha before settling in for the night - this location was perfect. The staff were friendly, the hotel was clean with a nice pool area including a hot tub. Plus it was walking distance to a great little burger joint called Brewburgers. If our travels ever take us back to Omaha this is where we would stay.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed your clean accommodations, our indoor water playland, friendly and accommodating staff. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

Beautiful hotel. Fun Pool. Gorgeous and clean rooms. Great shower. Wifi is great. Beds were comfy. I would stay again, for sure. The kids had such a great time at the fun pool, with a slide. Staff was easy to work with. Over all great trip.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly T

Reviewed February 4, 2015

I will not stay anywhere else. The staff is amazing! The room is always clean and the bed so so comfortable. I have been staying here for the past 15 years and wouldn't go anywhere else! Many conveniences close by and located in a great area.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed your clean accommodations, friendly and accommodating staff. Jasi always a pleasure seeing you and visiting with you. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed January 30, 2015

This is a property that has been around since the 1980's. To their credit they have been and are doing some renovating and redecorating. We found the rooms, hallways, and pool area very clean. Our 4 preschool grandchildren enjoyed the pool, slides, and floating features to be quite entertaining. I wouldn't think children over the age of 12 would enjoy the pool. Parking is free and readily available. One note, they do allow pets - which is not a plus in our book. We will probably return to allow our grandkids a bit of a winter getaway.

Room Tip: Bring a sound machine as the water noise is a bit loud.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank HuskerTraveler2

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed your accommodations, our indoor water playland, friendly and accommodating staff. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed January 27, 2015

Fast and courteous check in and check out. Clean room and pleasant staff. No issues with property or employees. Very comfortable. Nice to have a Perkins on main floor if no time or desire to go out. Plenty of options for meals within 2 miles.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank James F

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed your clean accommodations, friendly and accommodating staff. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.