“Best place I've ever stayed”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn
Ranked #9 of 81 Hotels in Omaha
Loveland, Colorado
“Best place I've ever stayed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel is not only one of the cleanest hotels I've been in (and I'm very picky) but also the employees here are way above the norm in friendliness and efficiency. Carol (the manager) is so wonderful and I look forward to staying there to see her.
Thank you for this wonderful place I can call home when I'm in Omaha, NE

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kellyinn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thanks Sheri for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Our staff does a great job accommodating our guests. Glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations. Look forward to seeing and visiting with you on your next trip.Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
402-339-7400

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Omaha, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel once a year for the last four years. It is always clean and comfortable. Friendly staff was friendly and helpful. The location is very convenient for my annual meeting. Price was reasonable with my AARP discount.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kellyinn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
Bismarck, North Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Took the wife and grandkids to Omaha to visit family and the zoo, It was a nice hotel and had a good pool for the kids. Very shallow pool 2'6" and the kids loved it, I couldn't swim with them, so I sat in the hot tub which had a great view of the pool to keep an eye on them. The run was nice, but they only had one size pillow, THICK, so it was a struggle to get comfortable in bed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you and your family enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Sorry the pillows did not meet your needs. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
Sterling, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel was absolutely the best we stayed at during our 2 weeks of travel. We were in four different hotels and four different brands but this hotel surpassed the other three in cost and cleanliness. The entire staff was great to deal with but Jen H. in particular, was very helpful and a joy to deal with. She definitely does her job very well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Our staff does a great job accommodating our guests. Glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
Omaha, NE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Overall it was decent and certainly acceptable. Pool areal was a bit rundown and I was disappointed there was no breakfast, though I knew that before staying. Rooms were overall clean and had acceptable furnishings, but coud use a little more attention to detail in the cleaning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. We will discuss the issues that you mentioned and your concerns, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are always looking for ways to improve our Hotel, so we appreciate your input. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you or if you would like to discuss this further.
St. Paul, MN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Really nice place, and accepting of smaller pets. All was in order when we checked in pretty late, and the staff was friendly and professional at the same time. They go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied, from check-in to check-out. No extra charge for our kitty, who was very comfortable in the room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kellyinn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Our staff does a great job accommodating our guests. Glad you and kitty enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

The bed was great, that's where the Plus part ended, service at check out not to great, no breakfast provided for expensive room cost, JUST 10% next door. Our sheets had red stains, not recent, should have caught in the laundry. The water did not wash the soap away, worst water in the last 50 nights, yes we stay in hotels that much, skip the "Plus" , other wise everything else was OK

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Sorry we did not meet your needs. We will discuss the issues that you mentioned and your concerns, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are always looking for ways to improve our Hotel, so we appreciate your input. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you or if you would like to discuss this further.