“We were very disappointed in our stay at the Baymont Inn in...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Omaha NE
Ranked #73 of 82 Hotels in Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
COLORADO SPRINGS
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed 1 night while traveling through and would not stay at this hotel again. We chose Baymont because it was inexpensive and allowed pets. I would pay extra to stay somewhere else next time. The hotel staff was extremely slow at answering questions, they did not know the answer to simple questions. We were unable to get a crib for our 1 yr old making it a difficult night. It took over an hour to get a couple extra pillows which we had to go to the front desk and get, they weren't brought to our room after the long wait. In the morning most of the food was already gone by the time we got to breakfast. We were there 20 min before breakfast was over, clearly enough time to expect to eat. Overall a disappointing experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

LAWRENCE
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My Husband and I stayed at the Baymont Inn &Suites in Omaha,Nebraska on our Honeymoon weekend getaway.And we was very pleased with our stay.Our room was very clean and we stayed in a suite that had the most amazing Hot tub and King size bed.The bed was comfortable and the pillows was of good quality ,unlike most Motels that have those really thin pillows.We also received the continental breakfast that was delicious.We definetly got great quality for the money.We have even decided to plan another trip there in the spring.I would highly recommend this Motel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Aurora, Colorado, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2012

On my way back to Denver I stopped in Omaha to take a break from being on the bus like always and when I got there I got there early like always as well and they had no issues checking me and even offered to bring breakfast to me after I check into my room.

When i found my room it was very nice for the price I had paid, I didnt think I would get that kind of deal on a place that nice..

Beds were soft, water pressure great in shower, heater worked wonderful as well..

Overall it was a great stay and would stay there again if I ever need to

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
SIoux City
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wasn't there very long and besides the check in process taking a really long time, the rest of the stay was very fine.
It maybe isn't the most luxurious hotel, but it is very clean and the beds are comfortable and teh price is very fair!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple