Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
AMAZING facility, Accessible for everyone and Helpful!!!

The Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha is one of my favorite places!! It is so beautiful there! The staff is... read more

Reviewed today
Lolo13419
Dubuque, Iowa
via mobile
A full day of fun!

You can not go wrong going to the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium. They have many activities for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
travelingadult
Omaha, Nebraska

Recommended experiences in and around Omaha
from $49.00
from $49.00
from $19.00
5,328 results
All reviews desert dome lied jungle indoor exhibits imax theater butterfly house big cats stingray beach cat complex sky tram san diego world class train ride under construction splash pad my favorite great exhibits omaha area
Reviewed June 11, 2016

I love going to the zoo. New Attractions almost every year. I get a membership every year its worth it. Bring your own food and drinks. They have a great kids areas too.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank 606jeanniej
Reviewed June 11, 2016

My kids had an epic time their favorites were the new splash area and the Stingray Beach. They loved all the cool and interesting animals! I am going to get a pass next time we go for sure!

Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

It was a horrible experience. All the animals where sleeping. And a lot of them weren't even out so you could see them. They looked hot and some even looked like they were on the edge of death. The only thing that was good about the zoo was the aquarium. The fish were pretty and the Penguins were amazing too look at but getting shoved and pushed through the it was not my idea of a good time. We had to wait in lines just to get up to the glass. Families were pushing and standing around and we were not able to even get close enough for a good picture of the fish or penguins. It was so crowded at one point I had to push my way through the crowd losing half of my family in the process. We even waited to see if the crowd would let up and it never did. None of the employees regulated the crowd so people waiting to see the sharks in the glass tunnel never got to see them because people would just sit down and never kept moving. It was a very disappointing zoo. We had heard so many great things from our friends and relatives that we decided to go. I've never been pushed out of the way so much in my life. If you want to see no animals just grass and sticks in a cage, get pushed around, and spend money wasting on WAY over priced drinks and food (a cup of water is $6.50 without tax) then this is your zoo!! We we NEVER be going back!!

1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

This is one of the most beautiful zoos I've ever been to. We loved it so much we're going back this weekend to take the kids.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Just wow our family had a wonderful experience here if you have a zoo pass anywhere else i.e. Your local zoo they will honor the pass in some way we got half off . For 18.99 2 kids under 2 and 2 adults for a all day experience what a deal!

1  Thank Liz C