“Our Favorite Happy Hour Location”
Review of Hiro 88

Hiro 88
Reserve with OpenTable
Hiro 88 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 1,395 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th & Jackson
Description: Hiro 88 is an up-scale Pan-Asian restaurant in Omaha"s Old Market. Serving some of Omaha's best Sushi along with award winning Chinese food we have something for everyone's palate. We offer an extensive selection of sake, wine, beer and liquor. We can accommodate up to 26 diners in our private room and have experience with events ranging from rehearsal dinners to pharmaceutical presentations. In addition to our dining room and lounge we also have two large patios. Both Patios have full dinner and drink service.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is one of the best happy hour locations in Omaha, if not THE best. There is a huge array of ‎sushi and hot appetizers to select from; all of them delicious and at reduced HH prices. There’s also a great ‎wine selection, interesting beers and numerous unique specialty cocktails at great prices. Service is top ‎notch: friendly and professional. The place has a great vibe. Fridays can be busy (and loud) but that ‎doesn’t stop us from going but we prefer mid-week. If you try only one happy hour in Omaha, this is the one! ‎

1  Thank dbt5795

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We are regulars at Hiro 88 on West Maple Road. Never have had a bad meal and the sushi is wonderful. They make you feel at home and the service is great. Their happy hour is at 10:00 p.m. with sushi and cocktails. Fun time! Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Sunday's (or happy hour) are the way to go with lots of great options around $5. We had crab rangoon for starters (4 pieces), then I ordered the Husker Hiro which is a non fish roll. It has cooked beef it in and is TO DIE FOR. Great service, nice atmosphere. The only issue I had is the server said they had real wasabi in house and asked if I'd like some. I said yes, then he said there would be a "nominal" fee. No problem I said. The bill came and the nominal fee was $5. If I had known it costs $5, I would not have ordered it. But it was delish.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We went to this place early on a Friday evening. It's located right in downtown Omaha on an easy to walk to street. Our party was seated and served quickly at a nice table towards the rear of the restaurant-although there were many other groups eating at the same time,our table felt private. The atmosphere was laid back, trendy and cool. We ordered a wide variety of sushi rolls,which were brought out quickly. The sushi was good, although some rolls tastier than others (we loved the las Vegas roll,but found the spyder roll just good). Overall it was a nice dining experience, if not exceptional.

1  Thank AKRoy
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel I stayed at recommended this restaurant and I am so glad they did. I ended up getting there in time for Happy Hour and they had really good specials. I kind of "pigged" out as they had a lot of different rolls for very low prices (under $5), this included cocktails for $3. If I am every back in the Omaha area I would definitely make this place a regular stop.