“Knowledgeable Server, Tasty Wine and Very Good Food”

Nosh Restaurant and Wine Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Nosh Restaurant and Wine Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th and Dodge Street
Description: Nosh, in the downtown Capital District is for guests who desire a sophisticated relaxing atmosphere while enjoying service and quality that are second to none. A diverse boutique wine list offering over 20 wines by the glass as well as martinis, artisan beers and a collection of scotch and bourbon that will please any palate. Culinary delights from gourmet sliders, flatbread pizza an and light entrees using locally grown organic produce can accommodate a casual bite or a formal coursed meal for special occasions.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

A friend and I dropped into this Wine Lounge before seeing a show at the Orpheum. Dinner was much better than the show. Our server, Chris, was very knowledgeable about the wines and the food. He asked us if we wanted to try something different and suggested a blend from Spain, E1 that was fantastic and very reasonably priced. I ended up buying a bottle to take home- the take home prices are 1/2 of the dining room prices, which I find very fair. We had excellent scallops, a chorizo flatbread, and a Godiva Chocolate Mousse dessert. All very good. I'd definitely return next time I am in Omaha.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Friendly and hip, Nosh boasts a comfortable atmosphere and delicious variety of menu options. Recently congregated here with a large group (20+) prior to attending a nearby concert. The service and food was excellent. Our waitress was exceptional as she knew exactly what each person was drinking and/or eating.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Don't normally go to Wine Bars but this was well worth it. Happy Hour was from 4-6 and the wines were $2 off and the beers $3 for domestics. I didn't drink them because the price for all the beers was only $4! They had a very good selection of beers and I enjoyed the place. The Happy Hour menu was SUPER! You have to try it all, we had the Humus, and the Artichoke dip they were awesome and you got a lot of dip, I also tried the Nachos, didn't get as much as the other plates but hey for a mere $4 it was certainly worth it. Highly recommended. If you like this make sure you mark helpful!!
Thanks Berny

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Loved the atmosphere of this lounge/restaurant. It's very modern, hip and fun. My husband and I ate there a couple times and the food was great. I recommend the nachos. They have an extensive wine list and some fun cocktails. Service was great, as is the location - they're directly across from the Hilton Garden Inn.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stopped in on a late Sunday afternoon. They have a great happy hour. My martini's where made to perfection. The wine selection was small but unique. Service was straight and to the point. The food was also very good. Lot's of flavor. We will be stopping back.