“Relaxing place to eat in downtown Omaha” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nosh - Omaha

Nosh - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Nosh - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th and Dodge Street
Description: Nosh, is the newest addition downtown for guests who desire a sophisticated relaxing atmosphere while enjoying service and quality that are second to none. A diverse boutique wine list offering over 80 wines by the glass as well as martinis, artisan beers and a collection of single malt scotches will please any palate. Culinary delights from gourmet sliders to aged, dry rub ribeyes using locally grown organic produce can accommodate a casual bite or a formal coursed meal for special occasions.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Relaxing place to eat in downtown Omaha”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife had a salad and I had a steak. I thought that the steak was tasty and especially enjoyed their house made steak sauce. We both enjoyed the waitress recommended wine selections - a Pinot Noir for me and nice red (not sure what it was) for my wife. The atmosphere was very upscale urban and the prices lower than I expected. It was across from our hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) and wheelchair accessible.

• Visited July 2012

Seattle
“Relax and escape from the Heat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

It's a wine bar but they're happy to serve a beer from a limited but good selection. They've got a mix of tables and lounge seating. The marguita flat bread is *outstanding*. We ducked in here for lunch after the US Olympic Swim Trial prelims and had a cool quite afternoon while watching Wimbledon and UEFA cup on one of several screens around the them room.

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience and great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

We were in Omaha looking to enjoy some wine and conversation as we actually had babysitters. When we arrived, we immediately noticed the stylish decor and plethora of unique seating options. They ranged from couches to high tables to secluded booths. Since it was a Sunday night, we took advantage of the Date Night special...2 plates of food, 1 bottle of wine, and 1 desert. We were expecting small portions that would only tease your appetite. However, we were pleasantly surprised that the portions were quite ample and filling. The background music was a great variety and played at the ideal volume that you could converse without yelling or worrying about eavesdropping neighbors. The only reason I don't give 5-stars is because the wine glass prices were nearly $9. I am cheap, so when the Date Night special is prixe fixe $35, the extra glasses of wine add up. Great place and we will definitely go again!

1 Thank TenSRunner
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great concept but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love a wine bar and Nosh fills the bill.

On my one visit, about 10 on a Friday evening, I was surprised by how few patrons there were. I sat at an otherwise empty bar and ordered from the extensive wine list. the bartender was congenial and service was excellent.

Nosh specializes in small plates so I tried a small plate of crabcakes. I love crab cakes and am very critical. The cakes at Nosh were small but above average and could compete with those I've had in Jersey or tidewater Virginia.

I would visit again but have not yet had the chance. There are duck tacos on the menu just waiting for me.

Visited April 2012
Weston, Florida
“Very Good Wine Bar in Downtown Omaha”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were here for the Berkshire Hathaway meeting and strolled into NOSH, loved the concept, there was a $10 wine tasting with 6-7 different wines (Italian that particular evening) along with some appetizers included. We ordered a couple of small plates in addition and had a wonderful eevening. BTW, the proprietor, "LIlly" is very interesting and told us all about how the place got going.

• Visited May 2012