“Referral Restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 156th and Maple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I brought 9 of my colleagues to this restaurant yesterday for lunch. I ordered the Caribbean Chicken - super meal! The menu had many gluten free options. The Strawberry Risotto was both interesting and delicious. I would order that again for sure. The prices were reasonable and the service outstanding. This was a referral from my colleague.......so glad she did!

2  Thank Janelle S

Reviewed May 25, 2014

My family went to 7M last night for dinner. We were able to walk in without reservations and were seated immediately on their great patio. The dining room was about half full, but we chose the patio to enjoy the beautiful evening.

Our waiter was very prompt and attentive - bringing the menus, specials list and kid's menu complete with crayons right away. The waiter was prompt with refills of our water glasses and stopped by just enough to check on our food and drinks.

My daughter had the kids Mac & Cheese. This is not a normal restaurant kids mac & cheese. It is not the standard elbow noodles overcooked and then doused with a processed cheese sauce. The pasta was perfectly al dente and the sauce was a homemade cheese sauce with a little tang to it. My wife's steak and scallops were outstanding, steak was cooked perfectly and the scallops were melt in your mouth delicious. I had the 5 pepper steak special. My steak was a perfect medium rare and the 5 pepper garnish was very nice with just enough heat from the peppers. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the asparagus pesto, pesto just isn't my thing.

For dessert we had the Sin-viche. It is basically a chocolate mousse garnished with chocolate crisps, strawberries and whipped cream. At some point, I would like to try another dessert on the menu, but this is so good we order it everytime we go.

My family loves 7M - Great food, great service. affordable and delicious wine list. It is a place you can go for a nice romantic date in the dimmed dining room, or take your family for a great dinner on the open and comfortable patio.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Working in this area of Omaha I visit this restaurant at least twice a month. Almost each time I am able to walk in and immediately be seated. Given the quality of their food, from salads and soups to entree's I am amazed by their quality, diversity of menu choices, presentation method and prices. It does not matter whether you are craving a special burger or a complex weekly special you will be delighted.

1  Thank Randal B
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We had dinner here while visiting our son & daughter-in-law, it's one of their favorites. The food was good, a new experience for us.
The craft beer was tasty and the bread pudding was amazing.
We had the horseradish ribeye and the chicken roulade -- and shared a strawberry risotto. Each was delicious.
The prices are high, not for your casual meal, but a delightful choice for that special meal.

1  Thank rfbryant
Reviewed April 6, 2014

As others have noted, we should have gone sooner--this place is really good. To be fair, it is a bit of a jaunt from our neck of the woods, but worth the drive.
We went for a Sunday lunch. We could have eaten off their brunch menu, which had some unusual items (a shrimp and egg tostada, fried egg bruschetta), but once we heard the soups of the day (or rather, once we swallowed bites of the tastes proffered by our waiter)' we were hooked.
My wife had a vegetable soup in pork stock, with ghost chiles. Spicy. I had a crab and avocado chowder, also with ghost chiles, even spicier. Just great soups. We then shared a Thai chicken lahvosh, with peppers, onions and jalapeños. Also excellent.
The menus are varied, with lots of soups, salads, pastas, along with seafood, tacos, and an Argentine hanger steak with chimmichurri sauce I can't wait to try.
The space is modern, with warm red tones and lots of art, and the bar looks inviting.
Our server was excellent. Very friendly and accommodating. We will most definitely be back.

1  Thank Jays911

Been to 7M Grill? Share your experiences!