“Great seasonal specials”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 156th and Maple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This restaurant delivers a great meal without being pretentious. It is upscale but casual enough that we don't feel out of place bringing our kids with us, whom also love the food. They are particularly enamored with SIN-VICHE, one of their desserts, which has made it a favorite dinner destination.

There are newer reviews for 7M Grill

Reviewed April 13, 2013

we recently had an early spur of the moment meal here.. confess the service was great, the menu selection very creative and pictures table side with an 1-pad and the prices for a fine dining experience quite reasonable..however I would caution the cilantro haters of the world to be very careful..as the chef likes to add it to many of his entrees..even when it is not listed as an ingredient .. (not good) ..cilantro haters beware!!

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to 7M on a Saturday night at 6 PM. Restaurant was still fairly empty. Very quiet. Music playing very low in the background.
Atmosphere is ok in this restaurant even though the upholstery on the chairs has seen better days (lots of stains)
Waiter was very quick to take drink order & bring menus.
We sat right by the window and were a little disgusted by the enormous amount of dust on the blinds.
Made me wonder how good they clean.

Anyway we put in our food order and not even 7 minutes (!!!) passed and the waiter brought out our entrees. I guess the food was all ready waiting in the kitchen....
We had Coconut chicken & Argentinian Steak.
The coconut chicken was very blend. I expected more to be honest. It could have used a hint of salt and it did not taste like coconut at all. I was disappointed.
The Argentinian steak was good.
(See pictures)

This was our first time at 7M and we probably will never be back.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Wonderful Valentines Day experience. Service was second to none. Food quality and selection fit for a "foodie". We're hooked and plan to come again and again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family and I went here for my birthday recently. Our waiter Micheal had excellent knowledge of the menu and made a good recommendation on a wine pairing. I had the bourbon mushroom filet - it was cooked perfectly. My wife had the Shrimp Stir Fry and enjoyed it as well. My son got the buttered noodles. He's a little finicky but I thought it was seasoned and flavored well. For dessert you have to try the Sin Viche. It was an overdose on chocolate as the three of us finished it off. The restaurant is in a strip mall which I've always had an issue with. The bar is at the center with a couple of TVs. It worked for me and my son as basketball was on but it gave the place a more sport bar feel when actually it's more upscale. Go when it's warm - they have outdoor seating which would be great. The also do private dining and parties call the Chef's Table - I think. It would be fun to try with a group of friends.

Been to 7M Grill? Share your experiences!