“Random Menu but good”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 156th and Maple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The atmosphere here is nice and modern. The food tasted good, but very creamy. The menu had a huge range of foods and we could not figure out the theme. It was priced for a nice date, but otherwise high. However, the food was good and service great.

There are newer reviews for 7M Grill

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Both lunch and dinner experiences have been excellent. The service is top notch. Friendly and attentive servers that were knowledgeable and patient with unique allergen issues. The menus have always been intriguing....excellent variety, withiout being overwhelming. The quality of every course and every meal has been simply outstanding. I would rank this as one of my top three favorite restaurants in Omaha.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is the second time we have eaten here, and it was delicious! We had the hamburger and jambalya and a couple of martinis. Food was perfect. Nice atmosphere, friendly waiter, prompt service.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Seasonal menu changes continue to please -- yesterday's lunch was a delicious grilled portobello sandwich with spinach and a mild pepper sauce. Absolutely delicious sweet potato fries, as well.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food and wine were great! The problem I had was with the service. The host was extremely overwhelmed. We sat at the bar and one would think that you would be asked if you would like a drink. She felt she need to wash the glasses prior to even asking us if we needed a drink menu. When she did finally present us with a drink menu, she did not acknowledge that it was a 1/2 price wine special. She seemed annoyed at best. Totally a turn off. I would not return to this restaurant unless I had a Groupon. Horrible horrible bar service. The fact is she was extremely unpleasant. She didn't even try to be nice. We chose to sit at the bar and she was a complete disappointment. On more than one occasion she was incredibly rude.

If the service at the bar was even marginally accommodating, I may return on a regular basis. As that is not the case, I will not be returning. I recommend rethinking the bar service.

Been to 7M Grill? Share your experiences!