“mmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Grey Plume

The Grey Plume
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grey Plume is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,338 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Entrance on Farnam ST, across from Delice and The Afternoon
Omaha, Nebraska
“mmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have been here on several occasions. with my husband...my mama....& groups of friends. There is always something to wow the palate..lovely food perfectly prepared. I hate desserts & have found myslf wanting more.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank gigi f

lake oswego
“Wonderful meal, wonderful evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We arrived on a busy night with no reservation, but the hostess worked us in. The atmosphere is very beautiful, and very relaxing. We had the fries sauteed in duck oil (a must have, trust me), and the scallop appetizer, both were wonderful. I had the ravioli pasta for main course, which was perfect for me as I have a small appetite. My dining partner had the buffalo burger, which he enjoyed. The price is reasonable. Great restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank kdz1
Clinton, Arkansas
“Breathtaking from start to finish!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

My spouse and I live in a tiny town in Arkansas, but have family in Omaha. We call ourselves TV foodies, becaues we are unable to get to a market that offers much in the way a selection, other than the very common, without a very lengthy trip. We were recently visiting Omaha and The Grey Plume was suggested to us for a special night out, and the experience was just that! Special, from the moment we walked in , we knew this was to be an amazing experiance. The staff is truly giftedas well the mixoligist and the chefs. This is a MUST if you live or are just visiting Omaha. You will not be disapointed!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Andrean W
Sacramento, California
“Yum in Omaha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Fine dining as it should be. From the amuse bouche to the dessert. The duck fat fries, the steelhead trout, the Agnolotti, all fantastic. Highly recommended!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank 13boxers13
Omaha, Nebraska
“World Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I preface my review by stating that my wife and I are serious foodies. We love to explore fine dining, and have hit many of the top spots in New York, LA, SF, Portland, Charleston, Seattle, DC, etc. We just hit two of Bon Appetit 's top new restaurants, Balena in Chicago and Bachelor Farmer in Minneapolis.

The Grey Plume is right there. Everything is done right. The service is friendly, perfectly timed, and friendly. The ingredients are fresh and locally sourced. The presentation is delightful, and the cooking and composition are of the first order. We went with friends tonight, and tried the three course restaurant week menu. $39 for three courses. Everybody loved everything. The duck fat fries looked sinfully delicious (confirmed by our companions), the smoked tomato soup was amazing, and the scallops, chicken and Wagyu beef were all wonderful. Desserts were also stellar, light, and unusual.

A special note to the sommelier. It is difficult to find a wine that would complement our three diverse main entrees, but you suggested an Austrian varietal we all loved. Another note--I love bourbon, but it is rare to find a spot that knows how to serve it properly on the rocks. GP does, with large ice cubes and spring water on the side.

Do yourself a favor and go. Highly recommended.

3 Thank Jays911