“Friendly and clean”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Louisiana
“Friendly and clean”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Perfect place to stay for business in central Omaha. Staff is super friendly. Hotel is only a few years old rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast buffet is just ok, but the light dinner in the evening was good. Featured food from local restaurants.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and felt our staff was super friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean. We are always striving to improve our operation and always like getting feedback, particularly for our food & beverage selections. Please reach out to me at anytime to discuss ways to improve our breakfast buffet, as this is one of our focal points at our hotel and love to hear new ways to improve!

Thank you again!

Greg Coleman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
various
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Visited Omaha from Des Moines to attend a play (at the Omaha Community Playhouse). First time so I didn't know anything much about the city. Picked a hotel near the theater that turned out to be a good bit outside the downtown. But a bus passes just a short walk away and it goes right downtown. I like buses and I enjoyed the ride back and forth.

The hotel was clean and offered good value. Large suite with cooking facilities and cable TV. Friendly service and a passable breakfast included. It was a good deal. (There's a nice tea shop nearby, The Tea Smith.)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! I am glad to read your experience with us was a favorable one and you felt value in your reservation. We are not downtown but as you mentioned, we are not too far from many of the downtown attractions! Thank you again for a great review and we hope to see you in the future!

Regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm hovering between 2/5 and 3/5. Although the service & hotel management was overall really great, I had an issue in the later part of my trip because the walls were pretty thin. I could hear my (only) neighbor's TV and phone conversation (to the point of picking out words). My bed was not on the side of the shared wall. I'm not one to call and complain, but if it had gone on past 1AM I would have probably called it in (they stopped short of that). Elevator was also really slowly.

I would probably consider what my options are in the area if I were to visit Omaha again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent trip to Omaha. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, we are constantly striving to resolve any issues that may arise in our hotel. If you could please reach out to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is gcoleman@mkhospitality.net or phone at 402-933-8901. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is worth every penny. I have stayed at a lot of local places and this is by far my favorite. Although it is also made as an extended stay, do NOT shy away for single night stays. Rooms with full kitchens, free laundry, nice pool, warm breakfast, theater room, pantry, and amazing service. I will only stay here on my future Omaha visits. A+++

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Amanda,

Thank you for this amazing review! I am very glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that you'll be back every time you come to Omaha! We at Staybridge Suites completely agree that guests looking to stay single nights will enjoy their visit just as much as our extended stay guests. Our staff and other travelers will enjoy reading this review - thank you again for such positive feedback!

Regards,

Battle Creek, Nebraska
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel is not only extremely clean, but also has the best amenities and a convenient location! I loved the full kitchen as well as patio area outside for grilling. Our family reunion took advantage of the theater room and watched the NE game. We also socialized in the breakfast room throughout the day and felt so comfortable. Thank you for making our special family weekend even better! I will be back twice in December for work, and I can't wait! :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and that the amenities and location exceeded your expectations. Our guests really enjoy the fireplaces on the patio as well as inside the lobby area as it certainly makes things very comfortable! We look forward to seeing you again in December.

Grand Island, Nebraska
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is very convenient to Methodist hospital and that is the main reason I booked it. My stay started off on the wrong foot as I showed up at 7:55pm to check in and no one was at the front desk. I was hungry and stood at the desk, waiting 15 minutes until someone showed up to check me in. I even called the national number to find out what the deal was. Never a good idea to have one person manning the front desk in the evening. The room is reasonably appointed but when I took a towel off the rack by the bathroom sink, the rack came off the wall! Just wanted to go to bed at that point. One other thing that was a turn off: finding a big hair on the toilet seat that I had not yet used. They have a selection of foods for breakfast, but the raisin bagel I chose was tough as a shoe's sole. Bad start, bad finish to my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank mingfatsai
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we do appreciate your comments. We pride ourselves on having a great hotel with exception service and welcome any feedback that may improve our operation. If you can, please reach out to me at the hotel at 402-933-8901 or at gcoleman@mkhospitality.net and I will do everything I can to correct the situation. I hope to hear from you soon!

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. The rooms are huge. It really felt like staying in an apartment. The breakfast was great and the service was excellent. This place is perfect for families. This place will be my first place to consider when staying in omaha

• Stayed June 2013
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
John,

What a great review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am glad to see you enjoyed your experience with breakfast and our staff, we truly pride ourselves on our customer service and great amenities. We will see you again when you travel to Omaha!