“Thin walls, slow elevators”

Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge
Ranked #35 of 83 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm hovering between 2/5 and 3/5. Although the service & hotel management was overall really great, I had an issue in the later part of my trip because the walls were pretty thin. I could hear my (only) neighbor's TV and phone conversation (to the point of picking out words). My bed was not on the side of the shared wall. I'm not one to call and complain, but if it had gone on past 1AM I would have probably called it in (they stopped short of that). Elevator was also really slowly.

I would probably consider what my options are in the area if I were to visit Omaha again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent trip to Omaha. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, we are constantly striving to resolve any issues that may arise in our hotel. If you could please reach out to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is gcoleman@mkhospitality.net or phone at 402-933-8901. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is worth every penny. I have stayed at a lot of local places and this is by far my favorite. Although it is also made as an extended stay, do NOT shy away for single night stays. Rooms with full kitchens, free laundry, nice pool, warm breakfast, theater room, pantry, and amazing service. I will only stay here on my future Omaha visits. A+++

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Amanda,

Thank you for this amazing review! I am very glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that you'll be back every time you come to Omaha! We at Staybridge Suites completely agree that guests looking to stay single nights will enjoy their visit just as much as our extended stay guests. Our staff and other travelers will enjoy reading this review - thank you again for such positive feedback!

Regards,

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel is not only extremely clean, but also has the best amenities and a convenient location! I loved the full kitchen as well as patio area outside for grilling. Our family reunion took advantage of the theater room and watched the NE game. We also socialized in the breakfast room throughout the day and felt so comfortable. Thank you for making our special family weekend even better! I will be back twice in December for work, and I can't wait! :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and that the amenities and location exceeded your expectations. Our guests really enjoy the fireplaces on the patio as well as inside the lobby area as it certainly makes things very comfortable! We look forward to seeing you again in December.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is very convenient to Methodist hospital and that is the main reason I booked it. My stay started off on the wrong foot as I showed up at 7:55pm to check in and no one was at the front desk. I was hungry and stood at the desk, waiting 15 minutes until someone showed up to check me in. I even called the national number to find out what the deal was. Never a good idea to have one person manning the front desk in the evening. The room is reasonably appointed but when I took a towel off the rack by the bathroom sink, the rack came off the wall! Just wanted to go to bed at that point. One other thing that was a turn off: finding a big hair on the toilet seat that I had not yet used. They have a selection of foods for breakfast, but the raisin bagel I chose was tough as a shoe's sole. Bad start, bad finish to my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mingfatsai
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we do appreciate your comments. We pride ourselves on having a great hotel with exception service and welcome any feedback that may improve our operation. If you can, please reach out to me at the hotel at 402-933-8901 or at gcoleman@mkhospitality.net and I will do everything I can to correct the situation. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. The rooms are huge. It really felt like staying in an apartment. The breakfast was great and the service was excellent. This place is perfect for families. This place will be my first place to consider when staying in omaha

• Stayed: June 2013
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

John,

What a great review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am glad to see you enjoyed your experience with breakfast and our staff, we truly pride ourselves on our customer service and great amenities. We will see you again when you travel to Omaha!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here because it was close to Children's Hospital. My grand-daughter was to have surgery. Surgery was cancelled. Only got to stay one night, but it was worth it. Very nice. All the help were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and neat.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Connie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad to see a Tripadvisor Contributor of your level enjoyed your stay, I know other travelers will find value in this review. We certainly hope your next trip to Omaha is on different terms and that you are able to enjoy more than one night!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my first time staying here and was very pleased. Great staff and easy check in. All areas were very clean and well kept. Beds could have been a little softer but overall such an amazing place that I would overlook that to choose this location again. The entire staff was very friendly. Highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for your high recommendation of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! Our team will enjoy your comments about our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. I am certain that other travelers will use your review to influence their hotel stay in Omaha and we thank you for your review! We will see you on your next trip to Omaha!

Regards,