“Excellent, clean, perfect hotel!”

Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge
Ranked #35 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Battle Creek, Nebraska
“Excellent, clean, perfect hotel!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel is not only extremely clean, but also has the best amenities and a convenient location! I loved the full kitchen as well as patio area outside for grilling. Our family reunion took advantage of the theater room and watched the NE game. We also socialized in the breakfast room throughout the day and felt so comfortable. Thank you for making our special family weekend even better! I will be back twice in December for work, and I can't wait! :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and that the amenities and location exceeded your expectations. Our guests really enjoy the fireplaces on the patio as well as inside the lobby area as it certainly makes things very comfortable! We look forward to seeing you again in December.

Greg Coleman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Grand Island, Nebraska
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is very convenient to Methodist hospital and that is the main reason I booked it. My stay started off on the wrong foot as I showed up at 7:55pm to check in and no one was at the front desk. I was hungry and stood at the desk, waiting 15 minutes until someone showed up to check me in. I even called the national number to find out what the deal was. Never a good idea to have one person manning the front desk in the evening. The room is reasonably appointed but when I took a towel off the rack by the bathroom sink, the rack came off the wall! Just wanted to go to bed at that point. One other thing that was a turn off: finding a big hair on the toilet seat that I had not yet used. They have a selection of foods for breakfast, but the raisin bagel I chose was tough as a shoe's sole. Bad start, bad finish to my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank mingfatsai
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we do appreciate your comments. We pride ourselves on having a great hotel with exception service and welcome any feedback that may improve our operation. If you can, please reach out to me at the hotel at 402-933-8901 or at gcoleman@mkhospitality.net and I will do everything I can to correct the situation. I hope to hear from you soon!

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. The rooms are huge. It really felt like staying in an apartment. The breakfast was great and the service was excellent. This place is perfect for families. This place will be my first place to consider when staying in omaha

• Stayed June 2013
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
John,

What a great review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am glad to see you enjoyed your experience with breakfast and our staff, we truly pride ourselves on our customer service and great amenities. We will see you again when you travel to Omaha!

Grand Island, Nebraska
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here because it was close to Children's Hospital. My grand-daughter was to have surgery. Surgery was cancelled. Only got to stay one night, but it was worth it. Very nice. All the help were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and neat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Connie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad to see a Tripadvisor Contributor of your level enjoyed your stay, I know other travelers will find value in this review. We certainly hope your next trip to Omaha is on different terms and that you are able to enjoy more than one night!

Greeley
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my first time staying here and was very pleased. Great staff and easy check in. All areas were very clean and well kept. Beds could have been a little softer but overall such an amazing place that I would overlook that to choose this location again. The entire staff was very friendly. Highly recommend this property!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your high recommendation of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! Our team will enjoy your comments about our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. I am certain that other travelers will use your review to influence their hotel stay in Omaha and we thank you for your review! We will see you on your next trip to Omaha!

Regards,

Stevensville, Michigan
Reviewed September 26, 2013

To celebrate our grandson's 2nd birthday, our family came from Michigan to meet with our daughter, son in law, and grandson who came from Iowa to stay for 4 days to go to the zoo, children's museum, etc. From the start, everything was great. We shared a large, 2 bedroom suite so plenty of room for the 5 of us, with a full refrigerator to hold milk, and snacks for the toddler, and leftovers from restaurants. The free breakfast every morning had plenty of good food for everyone's tastes, and the complimentary evening meals mid week were a great tasty surprise. The staff could not have been nicer, from the front desk, to the people who took care of the food and cleaned the room. They even posted a sign wishing my grandson a happy birthday and gave him his favorite M&M's! If we ever come back to Omaha, we will definitely stay here again, and will look for a Staybridge Suites next time we go out of town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
What an excellent review! I am so pleased to see your family enjoyed their time at our Staybridge Suites in Omaha, NE and that our staff and amenities met your every need. From the full size kitchen in each guest room, to the variety of the breakfast and evening social choices, we feel able to accommodate any traveler and I am glad to hear a birthday celebration went well! We will see you when you travel back to Omaha.

Thank you again!

Manteca, California
Reviewed September 18, 2013

From Check in to check out our stay was LOVELY. The check in gal could could not have made us feel more welcome, or been more helpful. Her name was Megan. She had a great smile and personality that would make anyone smile after a long day of driving.
Our Room is big and clean and has everything anyone could need.
The Grounds are beautiful and they have a nice outside area to BBQ as well as inside kitchens to cook if you want to ..
They had a evening light meal and Beer and wine. The night we stayed there they had a nice salad bar and two different kinds of wings. Also POPCORN and a movie room :) The guy that was doing the food and wine was extremely personable and smiled and made everyone feel welcome and took excellent care of the food part. His name was Nate and I would hire him in a heartbeat if I needed a worker. Excellent public relations,
The Pool was nice and warm and indoors. No hot tub :(

Room Tip: You can hear the people walking around upstairs , so if that bothers you then ask for an upstairs ro...