“A Good Place to Stay”

Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge
Ranked #35 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed it. The room was large and clean and had a small kitchen. Both wired and wireless internet was available in the room. Bed was comfortable and had a large selection of different pillows from which to choose. Breakfast was excellent and the complimentary dinner for 2 of our nights was a treat.
Several staff went out of their way to be helpful. Has a 24 hour fitness center and an indoor pool. Has complimentary laundry machines.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JDMc123456
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

We appreciate the review and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we offer! You wrote an excellent review of many amenities that we offer here at the Staybridge Suites and I'm sure this review will not go unnoticed! Please come visit us again on your next trip to Omaha!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had a wonderful experience here the bed was comfortable, the room clean, everything you'd want in a home away from home. I only was staying for a couple hours, I checked in really late, and the lady at the desk (I think her was Christine) was very efficient, sincere, helpful, and gave great directions to get me to my room and headed on my way for the morning. I regret that I couldn't meet the rest of the staff if she is an example of this hotel's excellence. I recommend this hotel with two ecstatic thumbs up!

Room Tip: Upper floor. Odd numbered rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank albell1977

Thank you very much for your review. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay and would recommend our hotel! I'm glad to hear that our front desk was able to efficiently take care of your requests at check-in. We hope to see you in the future and look forward to serving your needs!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Had a wonderful experience at the Staybridge. I would like to thank Megan, Jake, Jeff, Mark, and Greg, and whoever else I forgot. This is my first time to Omaha working for DirecTv. They all made my stay memorable. The social nights were a good time and an opportunity to meet other guests. I will stay here again and recommend the Staybridge to others. Thanks guys...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave C
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your review, Dave! You are the second DirecTV guy to post a review here and we at the Staybridge really appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to give us feedback. We were sad to see your team leave, however, we are looking forward to serving you in the future!

Thanks again!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and were very favorably impressed. Rooms were very clean, nicely decorated and very well laid out. The hotel is located a block off very busy Dodge St, but was fairly quiet. There are many businesses close by and a number of restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast each morning was very good and there was some variety from day to day. The gym was spacious and well stocked. They have a "managers special" 3 days a week which seems to consist of a salad bar and one entree, such as pizza. The staff were very friendly and professional. All in all, a very nice experience. Would definently go back.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JudySlidell

Excellent review, Judy! I really enjoyed reading your review, thank you for sharing so much of your experience with us and the Tripadivisor community. We hope to see you again in the future and are looking forward to exceeding your expectations.

Take care,

Reviewed August 12, 2012

i would iov to thank megan mark jake jeff an greg for making our stay a enjoyable one we work for directv an iov staying at the staybridge its always the first pick hope to see omaha again the dinner nights are nice to meet other people from other states

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank antonio d

Thank you for your review, Antonio! I will certainly pass along your thanks to our staff. We enjoyed having you and the other members of the DirecTV crew with us and hope to see you all again in the future!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I recently stayed at the hotel while I was in town having minor surgery. They were great about shuttling me to my doctor's appointments and picking me up again. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was always tasty. Everyone working there was pleasant and friendly. The kitchen facilities in my room were also great, and it was nice that there was a grocery store within walking distance. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Rhonda B

Thank you for the review of our hotel, Rhonda, we do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience! I'm glad to hear that your stay was satisfactory and that you found our hotel and staff to be excellent and that you'd stay with us again.

We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was our second time to stay here and we were impressed once again with the staff and amenities. We chose this hotel last summer for the first time when my father had heart surgery at Methodist hospital. It was a perfect place for a longer stay with a full kitchen and evening mid week meals. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet too with not just waffles but fresh strawberries and whipped cream. There was always fresh fruit(watermelon, muskmelon..), sausage or bacon, eggs, cottage cheese, and all the other choices with a continental breakfast. The food was always delicious. We enjoyed our breakfast outdoors on the back patio. They even have Weber grills available for your use! The staff always greeted us cheerfully as we came and went and attended to any of our needs. When we requested fresh towels they were delivered promptly with a follow up phone call from the front desk making sure we had received them. This is our first choice when visiting Omaha!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristina B
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for choosing us a second time and providing some great feedback, Kristina! You provided a great description of many amenities we offer and we're glad to hear you were able to enjoy many of them. Please come see us again soon and we will be sure to provide you with the great service you have come to expect from Staybridge Suites!