“Nice stylish place to eat!”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Farnam
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Just ate here for the first time tonight. Nice stylish and upscale eatery located in a hip part of Omaha. The food is a bit on the pricey side -I'd say it's a step up from Cheddars - but worth it. The fact we had a $10 off coupon helped. My husband had the lamb burger with couscous while I had the beef and beet salad and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Waiter was friendly and had good recommendations. He even threw in a free dessert - yummy chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream - since it was my birthday. They also offer outdoor seating and it was a perfect night to eat out on the patio! Will definitely return to try their "apps and taps" happy hour menu, which offers all appetizers and certain tap drinks for half price.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere ! The waitress was great about suggestions. The Tuna Poke was the best! Ask for extra slices of avocado. Drinks are a little over priced, but food is excellent!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Crave provides room service to the Element Hotel. They are not in the same building but the food comes right to your door and it was hot. They have an extensive menu for adults as well as children. Would like to eat in the restaurant itself next time.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We loved our visit to CRAVE. The server was stupendous and extremely helpful. Offered samples of wines to see which one we would like to order, which was a welcomed exception to the usual. Menu has an Asian-Fusion type milieu, and our choices were well presented and well flavored. There is indoor and outdoor seating and since the weather was just perfect, we were fortunate to sit outside and overlook Turner Park on a lovely summer evening. Wine list is more than acceptable and there is a full bar. Would happily visit again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was our 1st time @ Crave. We started with drinks (Angry Dragon and Strawberry Fields) the drinks tasted good but didnt seem to have any alcohol in them. Both were $11.00 (way over priced) so it would have been nice to get the alcohol. With that said I would never come here to drink at the bar or order drinks again with my meal.
We had an appetizer Veggie Susi Platter it was very good and nice a light so we had room for our meal.
I had the Rib Eye Steak (Med) and my friend the Crab Crusted Filet Mignon (med/Rare) Both steaks were cooked how we asked and had good flavor. I feel that its a bit over priced but the food was good.
The service we had was great. Nice decor and location

Been to Crave? Share your experiences!